Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: April 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €24.99

71FzgFAitLL._AC_SY741_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There must be some The Mummy completionists our there...right? :rofl:
A completionist would have to buy five Scorpion King movies - yes, there are more of them, than The Mummies.
But even I, owning two House of the Dead, two Alone in the Dark, three Bloodrayne movies (still waiting for the 4th), and most of Uwe Boll films, will not be buying the Scorpion King or In the Name if The King DTV sequels.

Will get this one, though, if it's pretty, to go with the Mummy trilogy UHD set...

• Haha
Reactions: EvilThing
A completionist would have to buy five Scorpion King movies - yes, there are more of them, than The Mummies.
But even I, owning two House of the Dead, two Alone in the Dark, three Bloodrayne movies (still waiting for the 4th), and most of Uwe Boll films, will not be buying the Scorpion King or In the Name if The King DTV sequels.

Will get this one, though, if it's pretty, to go with the Mummy trilogy UHD set...
I have Mummy Ultimate Collection steelbook and it contains all i need - Mummy 1-3 and SK 1. Agree anything past SK1 is :facepalm:

I have Mummy Ultimate Collection steelbook and it contains all i need - Mummy 1-3 and SK 1. Agree anything past SK1 is :facepalm:
Oh, I see, didn't know of that release.
I got the three separate steels in a Book of the Dead EverythingBlu box, and the US UHD trilogy digipack, neither have Scorpion King in any format.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y

RecentCavernousEgret-size_restricted.gif

WarlikeFrequentLeveret-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero