The Secret Life of Pets 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #131) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 19, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: FilmArena (Pre-order will start on May 11, from 8 PM CET - only for still collector's numbers)
Price: 1199 CZK
Note: Limited to 301 copies

5AA4673C-16D0-4131-90EA-E0FCF7DF6347.jpeg

Last edited:
I was keen to find a steel on this, but I'm worried as this looks like it's going to be another "Ralph Breaks The Internet" fiasco of "bare metal with a sticker on it" job rather than a white finish.

"9x Activity Sheets........"

I thought the same thing, I hate when they put lame ass bonus items like stickers or now activity sheets :rofl:

For Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom E1, I ditched the lame white Dino cards and got instead high quality Specs Art Card for each dinosaur. It looks much more cool :cool:

is the steelbook WEA? on the pix looks white..........

It’s WWA ;)

FYI not approved yet for public but there are 12 copies! So once its approved if you want to get this via GB you will have to be quick so keep your eyes peeled and notifications set.

Thanks have just purchased one through the group buy. My first film arena group buy also here :)

Dear collectors,

we would like to inform you about the shipped and prepared editions.

Our expedition team now needs one more business day to ship the last packages featuring BB 22 - 25, and we will move on to the expedition of the FAC 130 title, which was completed today.

On May 27, the FAC 131 edition will be ready and we will start dispatching.

According to the information from the assembly team, the first edition of FAC 132 should be ready on June 2, 2020 and a week later, ie. on June 9, the second edition of FAC 132 will be finished. The next day, all pairs should be inserted in Hardboxes.

We estimate that the shipping of all orders containing these four editions will take about a week.

Then we can jump to the titles, which we will gradually begin to imagine in the coming days ... FAC 133 INCEPTION, FAC 134 X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX and two more :)

Let us kindly apologize for the delays.

P. S. PET PROTECTOR for 2xFSXL HARDBOX please kindly find as a link below in comments.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Sincerely,
JC for the FA team

I passed on this release I could have got one if I wanted

Been limted to 301 made no difference to me in regards this release