Digibook The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - Target Exclusive Digibook [USA]

Release Date: April 15, 2014
Price: $19.99 LINK
Group buy: here

mitty.jpeg

Includes exclusive 30 page Collectible Book with Unforgettable Life Magazine covers spanning more than 10 decades

Attachments

• mitty.jpg
    mitty.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 305
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm slightly worried Target will give us another G1, though.

I know right? Sure looks G1... and after Catching Fire I would almost bet on it.

BUT... This was my favorite movie of the year. And this is by far the nicest release for it. MUST HAVE For me!!!!

Reactions: kbr1656
I am with the people saying this was their favorite film of 2013. Absolutely loved it. I felt so motivated after watching it like I could take on anything in the world. Can't wait to pick this up from Target.

Reactions: kaw
Fantastic news, great to see a new film being released as a digibook and that Target are reverting to digibook format rather than the last ridiculous Diisney title that they tried to foist on to us.

Hope some kind soul will do a group buy.;)

Added to upcoming releases

Reactions: tonybsg
I like Target and I like the exclusives they give us, but their website is run by absolute blockheads. The website says a 30-page book, but the actual picture says that it is a 28-page book. (Not that it matters either way, because they'll probably just ship the standard version to you.)

Anyway...

I never got around to watching this one in theater and I was unsure if I would pick up the blu-ray, but this is a definite buy now. Do they make G1 digibooks? We know Catching Fire was G1, but that was a digipack. It would very uncool if this were a G1 blu-ray digibook.

Well... Looking at most Digibooks, they are not really "G2" in size. They are Slightly Bigger. Not G1 big. But somewhere in between... G1.5? :p lol

Yeah, that's part of the reason I'm not really in favour of using the steelbook labels "G1" & "G2" for digi and media books. The truth is that there are small size variations between all the different studios that release these. It's just that generally the German, and to some extent Spanish, mediabooks are much taller than the "standard" digibook height. Although I really like the Warner digibooks, I actually prefer the German Mediabooks and wish that all releases were that size.

As I said before though, I'm just glad that a recent movie is getting the digibook treatment!

Reactions: kaw