Horror-Theatrical The Shallows - In theaters June 24, 2016

DADDYCOOL187

Premium Supporter
Aug 2, 2012
Peterborough, UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Shallows (2016)

Tagline: What was once in the deep is now in the shallows.

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jaume Collet-Serra[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Blake Lively[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Óscar Jaenada[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sedona Legge[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-06-22[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: An injured surfer stranded on a buoy needs to get back to shore, but the great white shark stalking her might have other ideas.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xQDOltObuBpMJTs8FTOSQuDD3Lr.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Trailer #2 :thumbs:

shark-attack-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think this looks quite good. Something extremely scary about sharks and looks quite well done but I wonder if it will go into deep blue sea beast mode? Not that's it's not an entertaining film it's just stupidly ridicolous and over the top lol

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I think this looks quite good. Something extremely scary about sharks and looks quite well done but I wonder if it will go into deep blue sea beast mode? Not that's it's not an entertaining film it's just stupidly ridicolous and over the top lol
Alyssa and her mom are terrified of the ocean (especially sharks)... I know I'll be sleeping on the couch when we get back from seeing this in the theater! :naughty: Can't wait! :woot: Is it June 29th yet!? :D

Alyssa and her mom are terrified of the ocean (especially sharks)... I know I'll be sleeping on the couch when we get back from seeing this in the theater! :naughty: Can't wait! :woot: Is it June 29th yet!? :D

I'm a little bit scared of the ocean too. Never used to be as a kid though.
When I was a kid I was scared of baths because of ghostbusters 2 lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Read this as The Swallows and was thinking this might be NSFW lol.

Interesting flim will should certainly test Blake Lively acting chops.

Love sharks and the ocean ever since Jaws been fascinated by Great Whites seeing them in cape town was just amazing can't wait to go cage diving next year.
Need to remember it is a film.

I'm surprised more people are not scared of rabbits after the Holy Grail and Wallace and Gromit curse of the were-rabbit.

Fantastic new trailer (IMO):

This is how trailers should be. Didn't give too much away. Was unique. Left you wanting to see the film.

Completely agree! :thumbs: Trailers nowadays just spoil the whole damn film :confused: (Terminator Genesys :banghead:). Sometimes LESS is MORE! :notworthy: Really looking forward to this one ;)

Thanks @kaw :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Nothing will ever recapture the greatness of Jaws but this is a pretty entertaining alternative. I would give it a 8 out of 10.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw