Cancelled The Shannara Chronicles (Season 2) [Spike]

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
cqo-x86ueaaoqqs-jpg-large.jpg

The Shannara Chronicles is an American fantasy drama television series created by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar. It is an adaptation of The Sword of Shannara Trilogy books by Terry Brooks and premiered on MTV in the United States on January 5, 2016.[1][2] The first season is set to consist of 10 episodes.

Reactions: kaw
Saw episode 3 now. Very cool show. Incredible visual effects. Jon Favreau is an executive producer on the show.

Anybody else seen it yet?

@denizen Haven't watched it yet, but plan on it soon. Feeling slightly overloaded on shows right now! haha
But it looks cool. Did you ever watch Legend of the Seeker? I'm not sure why (and I may be WAY off), but I get that kind of vibe from the show.

Reactions: denizen
:hilarious: This is NOTHING like Legend of the Seeker. It's FAR superior. It's a mix of Lord of the Rings meets a post-apocalyptic world.

@denizen Over a year later and I FINALLY picked up the blu-ray and started watching it this weekend!!! haha
3 episodes down.

LOVE IT so far. You are right, it has a huge LotR feel to it. (Not cheesy at all like I thought it might be.)
I was trying to figure out where i knew Eretria from. looked her up in imdb. Thats the girl from PAN's LABYRINTH! She's all grown up! and is crazy hot now! :drool::OMG:

khroniki-shannary-the-shannara-chronicles-mtv-2016-serial-fe.jpg

Wish I would have watched sooner. Hopefully more people are going through GoT withdrawal like me and will find this.

@bloodsnake007 @tridon @Noodles You guys ever check this out?

• Thanks
Reactions: denizen and tridon
@denizen Over a year later and I FINALLY picked up the blu-ray and started watching it this weekend!!! haha
3 episodes down.

LOVE IT so far. You are right, it has a huge LotR feel to it. (Not cheesy at all like I thought it might be.)
I was trying to figure out where i knew Eretria from. looked her up in imdb. Thats the girl from PAN's LABYRINTH! She's all grown up! and is crazy hot now! :drool::OMG:

khroniki-shannary-the-shannara-chronicles-mtv-2016-serial-fe.jpg

Wish I would have watched sooner. Hopefully more people are going through GoT withdrawal like me and will find this.

@bloodsnake007 @tridon @Noodles You guys ever check this out?

I started watching the first season, but never did end up finishing it (got busy and then moved on to the next show). I definitely want to go back and finish it, though. I love Manu Bennett and try to watch everything that he's in! And yeah, I noticed that Eretia is the girl from Pan's and I was shocked! She definitely grew up to be quite the gorgeous woman!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw