The Shape of Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #102) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: June 27, 2018
Purchase links: Blu-ray - 4K - FAC (Pre-order June 11)
Price: 599 CZK (Blu-ray) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC)

31056847_1808103375973297_1004187594600218624_o.jpg

film_24108_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone send me a link (if there is one) to how GBs on Hidef work please. Never used HiDef for GBs and dont wanna screw up when it comes to the first steel I want to get. Thank you

Can someone send me a link (if there is one) to how GBs on Hidef work please. Never used HiDef for GBs and dont wanna screw up when it comes to the first steel I want to get. Thank you
Hi @alaminblah, and a belated warm welcome to HDN! :thumbs:

Here's a link to one of the old FilmArena group buys...
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...rena-92-exclusive-fac-group-buy-worldwide.308

Hopefully that gives you an idea of how things will look/work once the Shape of Water GB goes live, but if you're still unsure about anything, then please feel free to contact myself or another Mod/member of staff. :)

P.S. The greyed "Unavailable - Out of Stock" button on the page I linked to is where you'd click to actually purchase a copy from a live GB.

Hi @blakxzep, a group buy will be announced and opened closer to release date, so please keep an eye on this thread and/or feel free to subscribe to it (select "Watch Thread" above the OP) for immediate updates.

As for shipping prices, here's what @carllenc (the FAC GB host) usually charges...

Europe:
1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 360 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 530 CZK

Rest of the world:

1 FAC (1000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 460 CZK
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC) (2000g) 1st class recorded delivery - 710 CZK

If there are bonus items (keychains, dogtags etc.) these rates wont apply.

Thanks for that but damn, still very high. =/

And HACKSAW FRIDGE!

I still have zero FAC editions (this would be my first, unless somebody comes up with better art), but could anyone confirm, please: their booklets are photobooks only, no text?
They do 2 types of booklets. The photo book is just images and their other booklets contain images and text.

Reactions: PracticingPat
Hi @alaminblah, and a belated warm welcome to HDN! :thumbs:

Here's a link to one of the old FilmArena group buys...
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...rena-92-exclusive-fac-group-buy-worldwide.308

Hopefully that gives you an idea of how things will look/work once the Shape of Water GB goes live, but if you're still unsure about anything, then please feel free to contact myself or another Mod/member of staff. :)

P.S. The greyed "Unavailable - Out of Stock" button on the page I linked to is where you'd click to actually purchase a copy from a live GB.

Thank you so much. I will read into this tonight :) and will message you if I need further help. Again thank you !

:hilarious:

Glad I inspired you (if it was me), but give some depth to the fridge, or make it whiter; for a second I thought it was a giant zippo! :D

(Meant to type HACKSAW BRIDGE anyway.)

There is no pre-order date yet. FA still have a few releases to get through before this one.

Sort of answered my question.

What is the 4K release currently linked at the top of this thread and available to pre order on the FA site?

Is that just the standard 4K Steelbook but with no slip?