The Shape of Water (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.18) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 29, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (BD) - Quarter Slip (BD - Exclusive to the One Click Edition) (Pre-order October 5 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $145.98 (One Click)
Group Buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click has a detachable cover with "see-through" PET.
Print run is limited to 2700 numbered copies (Full Slip 1100 + Double Lenti 1100 + One Click 500 sets that include 500 Quarter Slips).

FS_c9a7d6b7-686f-4b86-943e-92f93f8ca427.jpgSOF_DLS_packshot-2.jpgSOF_QS_front.jpg

382224-650dae6d033cf1c26a4bcecfcba89ee7.jpg
382222-059aa5d283deafc59a8a3735200047d5.jpg
382223-b67b1ef2b64b6625fd2c22104c94b93c.jpg
382254-03b1bc12a470e982952a171706b91537.jpg

SOW_FS_F.jpgSOW_FS_bk.jpg
SOW_LTFS_F.jpgSOW_LTFS_bk.jpg

Last edited:
Had a very busy weekend and only just catching up now. :OMG::woot: Wow Manta are getting really innovative with their OC designs as of late and hope it continues aslong as they can lock down a consistent size that fits inside a SCF9 ;):cool:. As mind blowing as this OC is I think I’m still going to settle with the very elegant 4K Full Slip.

[ME#18] The Shape of Water - Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook Pre-order Information.
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for coming to the pre-order for the Greatest Showman. Today, we have prepared another great release in our exclusive format. September update is coming soon and we will post all the upcoming releases. Please look below for the details and see you on the pre-order date!
1. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 5th, 2018 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: October 29th, 2018
3. Print Run (2700 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click)
*Full Slip($48.99)(2D+4KUHD): 1-1100 numbered
*Double Lenticular Full Slip($43.99)(2D): 1-1100 numbered
*Quarter Slip(2D): 1-500 numbered (Only included with One Click)
*One Click ($145.98): 500 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,
5. Effects
- Full Slip: Canvas Style Paper + Spot Gold Mosaic Foil
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- Quarter Slip: High Quality Paper Slip + Embossing + Glossy
- One Click Box: Magnet Cover + See Through PET window tank styled box.
Please check our website for more information on our website!

Just curious. In the Group Buy section, does this show how many copies have been sold? Or how many copies are left?

Author Aniv
Type Physical product
Quantity 12
First release Sep 8, 2018
Last update Sep 8, 2018

Just curious. In the Group Buy section, does this show how many copies have been sold? Or how many copies are left?

Author Aniv
Type Physical product
Quantity 12
First release Sep 8, 2018
Last update Sep 8, 2018

remain quantity is written in item's page (as quantity). sold quantity is written in GB main page (as purchase).

Attachments

• purc.gif
    purc.gif
    158.5 KB · Views: 167
  • quan.jpg
    quan.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: Stygian
It does still amaze me how many have been sold for shape of water in the GB considering how easy manta are on pre order day. And I’m only saying this because each time a pre order starts, there’s stock left and you see loads of comments saying they will order direct next time. But I swear each time the numbers get higher for purchases in the GB lol :wacky:

If I could afford them, I would get the one click for this and greatest showman because of how different and creative they are to normal one clicks. Very cool indeed

It does still amaze me how many have been sold for shape of water in the GB considering how easy manta are on pre order day. And I’m only saying this because each time a pre order starts, there’s stock left and you see loads of comments saying they will order direct next time. But I swear each time the numbers get higher for purchases in the GB lol :wacky:

If I could afford them, I would get the one click for this and greatest showman because of how different and creative they are to normal one clicks. Very cool indeed
I've decided to GB for the editions I absolutely must have. These are few and far between, the KimchiDVD Hacksaw Ridge special box and the ML Shape Of Water double lenti being examples of that. But ML are one of the better direct sites, there's no doubt about that.

Reactions: Shayid and Flloydo