The Shape of Water (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.18) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 29, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (BD) - Quarter Slip (BD - Exclusive to the One Click Edition) (Pre-order October 5 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $145.98 (One Click)
Group Buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click has a detachable cover with "see-through" PET.
Print run is limited to 2700 numbered copies (Full Slip 1100 + Double Lenti 1100 + One Click 500 sets that include 500 Quarter Slips).

FS_c9a7d6b7-686f-4b86-943e-92f93f8ca427.jpgSOF_DLS_packshot-2.jpgSOF_QS_front.jpg

382224-650dae6d033cf1c26a4bcecfcba89ee7.jpg
382222-059aa5d283deafc59a8a3735200047d5.jpg
382223-b67b1ef2b64b6625fd2c22104c94b93c.jpg
382254-03b1bc12a470e982952a171706b91537.jpg

SOW_FS_F.jpgSOW_FS_bk.jpg
SOW_LTFS_F.jpgSOW_LTFS_bk.jpg

Last edited:
I managed to snag a DL yesterday. Looks like the DL is still available atm, and everything else shows as sold out.
Quite odd as it was only the DL that had sold out yesterday. They'll do a restock most likely.

Reactions: Rady
Seems to be changing a lot. I see all in stock now. 10:15pm PST in Canada. Maybe not as much interest for Shape of Water? I thought it was a fantastic film, and these are nice looking releases!

Seems to be changing a lot. I see all in stock now. 10:15pm PST in Canada. Maybe not as much interest for Shape of Water? I thought it was a fantastic film, and these are nice looking releases!

Based on the GB being available for so long I expected it would not sell out quickly on Manta's site. GB's are typically a good predictor. Excellent movie.

I’m surprised it’s still in stock as the FA edition was sought after and went quickly and this has a different steel and art so thought this would sell better than kimchi’s.
Still glad I got a DL from the group buy.

I decided to pass this and now looking at it I have no regrets. I don't need 4K and the double lenti is overkill. The back artwork is not even attractive and all it did was just bumped the price to above $40. Manta Lab did well on Ex_Machina even though I would still prefer a price below $36. As for SOW, it's way overkill and overpriced imo.

I decided to pass this and now looking at it I have no regrets. I don't need 4K and the double lenti is overkill. The back artwork is not even attractive and all it did was just bumped the price to above $40. Manta Lab did well on Ex_Machina even though I would still prefer a price below $36. As for SOW, it's way overkill and overpriced imo.

Yeah? Cool,
don't agree at all,, looks good to me.

Beauty is subjective, but both editions to me look amazing. To each his own, but I think they knocked this project out of the park.

My status still says unfulfilled.

Same here.
I like Manta and think they're on top of the game at the moment, but it sucks big time they seem to miss every release date given. I know they send out their product in batches, but since no one has posted a shipping message until now, it's hard to believe they actually did start shipping these out at all.

Okay, I’m thawing out now after taking my chill pill. Has anyone received a shipping notice yet?

:cool: