The Shape of Water (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.18) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 29, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (BD) - Quarter Slip (BD - Exclusive to the One Click Edition) (Pre-order October 5 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $145.98 (One Click)
Group Buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click has a detachable cover with "see-through" PET.
Print run is limited to 2700 numbered copies (Full Slip 1100 + Double Lenti 1100 + One Click 500 sets that include 500 Quarter Slips).

FS_c9a7d6b7-686f-4b86-943e-92f93f8ca427.jpgSOF_DLS_packshot-2.jpgSOF_QS_front.jpg

382224-650dae6d033cf1c26a4bcecfcba89ee7.jpg
382222-059aa5d283deafc59a8a3735200047d5.jpg
382223-b67b1ef2b64b6625fd2c22104c94b93c.jpg
382254-03b1bc12a470e982952a171706b91537.jpg

SOW_FS_F.jpgSOW_FS_bk.jpg
SOW_LTFS_F.jpgSOW_LTFS_bk.jpg

Last edited:
Interested to see what they do, though I wish all premium retailers did not have to all release the same titles. Not a knock against Manta or any other, just gets a bit repetitive.

Interested to see what they do, though I wish all premium retailers did not have to all release the same titles. Not a knock against Manta or any other, just gets a bit repetitive.

It gives a 2nd (maybe 3rd, 4th) chance to those who can't get a copy from the premium retailer that releases it first, though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Veronica Mars
Retailers should bid on movie titles.Only one retailer per movie...Should be similar to having a draft.
Why is it these retailers keep releasing the same titles? Talk about a chore. I know its cool to have choice and all that, but for someone who is on a limited (aka: wife approved) budget, I tend to stick with the releases from retailers I am most happy with in regard to quality. Mantalab, KimchiDVD and Nova seem to get it right most of the time (not all, but most). I've all but given up on HDZeta, their releases of late have been a shambles. I don't even bother with FAC, as their shipping rates to the southern hemisphere seem to include the rental of a private jet.

It gives a 2nd (maybe 3rd, 4th) chance to those who can't get a copy from the premium retailer that releases it first, though.

I like options. Some may have a better SteelBook or slip. And some people like to buy every release of their favorite movies. The major problem to me is that the release dates are so varied you either have to get lucky there is still stock, buy the earliest released premiums, trade, or overpay.

Retailers should bid on movie titles.Only one retailer per movie...Should be similar to having a draft.
That won't happen with new film releases
Film Studio/Distributors want to get sales from as many countries as possible so some releases will be WEA and WWA

You can get one retailer only WEA release with some back catalog films but if it's a release that sells well it makes sense for distributors to release again in other countries and they can do this as they own the rights to the film and all artwork
Film industry relies on re-releases of popular back catalog films to survive

I'm looking forward to seeing what Manta come up with as I missed out on FAC release
I have the WWA steelbook on pre order with HMV but will double dip if I like what Manta come up with as it going to be WEA release

I don’t think all 3 pre orders will be in august

Just looks like they have numbered ready player one, shape of water and greatest showman.

They still have kingsman 2, Dunkirk, fantastic beasts with lower numbers and not gone up for pre order