The Shawshank Redemption (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: June 28, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Pretz-Media - JPC - MediaMarkt - Saturn - Rakete
Price: €24.99 (Pretz-Media - Rakete - MediaMarkt - Saturn) - €22.99 (JPC - Amazon)

91WzE9TQMYL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tono06
Just ordered from Amazon and they have a 10 euro credit offer going on, so got 10 euro off the price, worth checking, it appears as a banner near the top of the page, just have to click on it and opt in.

Shame, good % off. Anyway my copy was a few cents over the price in the OP but that’s still not bad if the packaging does it’s job.

I know but when added to the cart it shows up as 23.38€ for me or something like that plus shipping. Odd but oh well. Maybe it’s to account for bubble wrap?

Come on bubble wrap!

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I know but when added to the cart it shows up as 23.38€ for me or something like that plus shipping. Odd but oh well. Maybe it’s to account for bubble wrap?

Come on bubble wrap!

Vat rate of your country applies when ordering that is why your order price increased when added to basket

German Vat rate is 19%
€22.99 price is German price with 19% vat included

Spain Vat rate is 21%

This is a EU rule that's been in use for years now with retailers based in a EU country when customer from a EU country orders anything the Vat rate customers is based applies

My order price is higher as Rep of Ireland Vat rate is 23%

Reactions: DMD4k
Vat rate of your country applies when ordering that is why your order price increased when added to basket

German Vat rate is 19%
€22.99 price is German price with 19% vat included

Spain Vat rate is 21%

This is a EU rule that's been in use for years now with retailers based in a EU country when customer orders anything the Vat rate customers is based applies

My order price is higher as Rep of Ireland Vat rate is 23%
Makes perfect sense, thanks Paul. I should have known, it's not like it's the first time I buy from Germany lol.
23% yikes!

Reactions: paulboland
@lights can you talk us through how you got that offer? I can't find anything like that.....

Why are they giving €10 credit back? Is it €10 off your next order?

I clicked on the link and a banner was just bellow the top bar, i clicked on it and it was just a promo, click to activate it and it credits a 10 euro voucher that can be redeemed when 20 euros is spent. This was on the mobile browser.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Nice to see the english title on the steelbook itself. Makes me sad that it wasn't all that long ago that I picked up the UK release so now I'm not sure if I double dip or not.