The Shawshank Redemption (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $38.99

851E9C0A-DC52-47DF-9EBB-885622D28550.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi fellas,
Can someone please have the courtesy to explain to me how zeta website works ?? i went to look at it many times and i still don't understand... i can't find many releases they've done over the past years and there's nothing when you clic on the coming soon section or even when you search their entire site... i mean WTF ?? do they have a secret dark website or something ? And did it happened before as there no GB planned for an upcoming release ?
Thank you

Hi fellas,
Can someone please have the courtesy to explain to me how zeta website works ?? i went to look at it many times and i still don't understand... i can't find many releases they've done over the past years and there's nothing when you clic on the coming soon section or even when you search their entire site... i mean WTF ?? do they have a secret dark website or something ? And did it happened before as there no GB planned for an upcoming release ?
Thank you
Unfortunately, that's just their site. It's awful.

If you don't enter a group buy beforehand or are successful in snapping up a copy within 10 seconds of it going live, then you miss out!!

Reactions: Mararagan
Miss out ok but I have been checking almost everyday lately and they never had a page to sell those two !!! WTF No trace before and after, they are magicians of bullshit at that level !

Miss out ok but I have been checking almost everyday lately and they never had a page to sell those two !!! WTF No trace before and after, they are magicians of bullshit at that level !
Hello,
The last one sold was girl in spider web on Nov 23 there isn’t anything officially announced or released after that. We hear inception and shawshank was sold recently only to China members but there is no official announcement for that. On the homepage we might get next official preorder date like how it appear for girl in spider web edition. Until then we need to wait.... I never heard an edition sold only to China members from HDZeta website so I’m not sure how that works (seems it had happened) if it’s international release then you will have the preorder details may be 2 days before the actual date and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.