The Shawshank Redemption (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $38.99

851E9C0A-DC52-47DF-9EBB-885622D28550.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Much better pic, that first one did it no justice.
This lenti is as crisp as they come. A+ from HDZ.

Reactions: willbar84
1580377195617.gif

OMG :OMG: the HD Crisp on this has to be seen to be believed its insanely good which drips of quality plus the creative use of depth layers makes this one of my all time favourite lentis in my collection. HDZ have hit it right out of the ballpark with this and would be surprised if anything even comes close to this level this year, maybe to early to call but I believe this will be Lenti of the Year it’s that good :drool:

28C2724E-66F4-4D2D-B42D-F33FD6E265AA.jpeg

7BFBB68F-EADF-4BFE-96DE-8F7977838658.jpeg

A match made in heaven which complements each other to a T and one of the reasons I had to have this in my collection - Blade Runner and The Shawshank Redemption Side by Side in all its glory showing off all that sheer Lenti Beauty :drool::drool::drool:

52F6EBEB-9C02-413D-B251-67E387B845DF.jpeg

OMG :OMG: the HD Crisp on this has to be seen to be believed its insanely good which drips of quality plus the creative use of depth layers makes this one of my all time favourite lentis in my collection. HDZ have hit it right out of the ballpark with this and would be surprised if anything even comes close to this level this year, maybe to early to call but I believe this will be Lenti of the Year it’s that good :drool:
View attachment 460673
View attachment 460674

A match made in heaven which complements each other to a T and one of the reasons I had to have this in my collection - Blade Runner and The Shawshank Redemption Side by Side in all its glory showing off all that sheer Lenti Beauty :drool::drool::drool:

View attachment 460675
Indeed looks awesome, but HOW and WHERE could you get them, please?

Where there is a Will there’s a way ;):whistle: but I unfortunately lost the way with securing a copy of Inception (n):( thankfully there’s a second chance draw going direct in the next week or so :ohno:
Honestly, I can't really understand what you meant, and don't get me wrong,
I'm glad for you that you could "find the way", but definitely this is not helpful
for me or others (to also find that way) at all! :(

Reactions: Veronica Mars
View attachment 460672

View attachment 460673
View attachment 460674

View attachment 460675
Superb. I notice you've got one foot in the sealed club :giggle:

19.jpg

17.jpg 18.jpg
Stunning release. Well done, HDzeta. I was thinking about exchanging the WWA with the German WEA (from Turbine), but I guess I'll stick with the WWA after all. It works better with this edition and doesn't look bad at all.

20.jpg

I hope HDzeta continues with this line of drawn artworks for lenticulars. They look awesome!

HDzeta.jpg

View attachment 462728
Stunning release. Well done, HDzeta. I was thinking about exchanging the WWA with the German WEA (from Turbine), but I guess I'll stick with the WWA after all. It works better with this edition and doesn't look bad at all.

View attachment 462729

I hope HDzeta continues with this line of drawn artworks for lenticulars. They look awesome!

View attachment 462730

inception is exactly the same quality as those 3 :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Reactions: CleverLoginName
View attachment 462723

Somebody might have already noticed it in the previous pictures: one of the graphics designers really dropped the ball on this one. :naughty:

:jacked::LOL::hilarious: It rained so hard that a N fell from the sky and no matter how hard I try I can’t unsee it lol.

Last edited:
View attachment 462728

View attachment 462729

View attachment 462730

Oh man, I need that Blade Runner :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

The other two I own, and I agree, stunning releases indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.