The Shawshank Redemption (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $38.99

851E9C0A-DC52-47DF-9EBB-885622D28550.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 462728
Stunning release. Well done, HDzeta. I was thinking about exchanging the WWA with the German WEA (from Turbine), but I guess I'll stick with the WWA after all. It works better with this edition and doesn't look bad at all.

View attachment 462729

I hope HDzeta continues with this line of drawn artworks for lenticulars. They look awesome!

View attachment 462730

Thanks once again for the amazing photo shoot you have such great art form in the way you present your unboxing posts:thanks::thumbs: oh my wow those 3 Zeta Illustration Lenti artworks look amazing all lined up together :drool: never thought to put Jumanji into the mix when I placed Blade Runner and Shawshank together but yeah I totally agree I hope Zeta continues with this line as it translates so well to Lenti and brings the amazing artwork to life.

Anyone contacted the hdzeta CS email address recently and had the email returned as undelivered? Never happened before. And has happened on 2 separate email addresses

you should sell the sealed Blade Runner ...you are lucky, because fortunately I am looking for a copy.
There was a little rip in the shrinkwrap on the backside. I got rid of the copy last night, knowing it wouldn't be of any value to you anway. You may thank me now. :giggle: :naughty:

Thanks once again for the amazing photo shoot you have such great art form in the way you present your unboxing posts:thanks::thumbs:
Thank you for the kind words! Shooting, selecting, and preparing a batch of photos is quite time consuming and a lot of work. Positive feedback like yours makes it all worthwhile! :thanks:

but youve agreed to a legally binding sales contract! ill sue you for millions! but dont worry i will use really high quality, full gloss foto paper, so you can frame it and look at it instead of owning the actual edition..
I dont have millions, so I'll go to jail

...but I will train my body
ezgif-6-e6872568d4dc.gif

and when I get free
giphy.gif

and you will get a punch directly into the solar plexus
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.