The Shining (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #16) [Italy]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - Combo + Box Set (Pre-order on December 14 at 2:30 PM Italy time )
Price: €54.90 (Lenti) - €49.90 (Full Slip Variant) - €129.90 (Combo+Box Set)
Notes: Combo Edition + Box Set 200 copies - special gift will be different for one-click

78785139_1723076751156482_4677171135681396736_o.jpg 75584981_1702777966519694_9041876902293274624_n.jpg 78411506_1736040146526809_5613943497674457088_o_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the gift with the Boxset? It must not have been a big deal cause I got mine about 10 days ago and can't remember what I did with it.
Would rather know before I start digging through all the Packages from the last couple months.
Confident this will end up being one of the best Boxsets of 2021.

What was the gift with the Boxset? It must not have been a big deal cause I got mine about 10 days ago and can't remember what I did with it.
Would rather know before I start digging through all the Packages from the last couple months.
Confident this will end up being one of the best Boxsets of 2021.
It's the room 237 keyring.....

• Informative
Reactions: Jaxxx
I wanted to point something out because we've been constantly talking about cinemuseum.
They actually have their own ebay channel and they're selling 1 copy of the shining:

now I'd love to know if I'm the only crazy one: why don't they just put this copy online through their website and instead they decide to put it on ebay (so they will get 3 times the initial price)?
I'm actually so disappointed

I wanted to point something out because we've been constantly talking about cinemuseum.
They actually have their own ebay channel and they're selling 1 copy of the shining:

now I'd love to know if I'm the only crazy one: why don't they just put this copy online through their website and instead they decide to put it on ebay (so they will get 3 times the initial price)?
if they put it online on their site some asshole scalper would buy it and sell it for 4 times the price.. at least its *their* product and *their* effort, so if someone deserves to earn money for this then CM itself and not some greedyfack scalpers

Reactions: BluSteel2012

This company was founded on scalping, so nothing new here. Of course they are not doing anything illegal, just not a classy thing to do.

if they put it online on their site some asshole scalper would buy it and sell it for 4 times the price.. at least its *their* product and *their* effort, so if someone deserves to earn money for this then CM itself and not some greedyfack scalpers
I hope you do understand that the majority of those still went to end customers. Out of 200 boxsets, maybe 20-30 hit ebay. So, there are way more chances that this copy wouldn’t go to a reseller.

I hope you do understand that the majority of those still went to end customers. Out of 200 boxsets, maybe 20-30 hit ebay. So, there are way more chances that this copy wouldn’t go to a reseller.
certainly not at this stage when everyone knows the demand for this and when its basicly free money when youre able to buy it at cost

Reactions: BluSteel2012
super-right, but that's such a tacky thing to do. I believe in stores that still got some integrity in what they do. they coulda just put this on their website and post the news on their social channels. When I see something like this, it really puts me off.

Reactions: hatredhorror
super-right, but that's such a tacky thing to do. I believe in stores that still got some integrity in what they do. they coulda just put this on their website and post the news on their social channels. When I see something like this, it really puts me off.
the pre-order phase was open for days though, even weeks iirc... ppl had enough time to buy a copy, but now all of a sudden, now that it sells for 2-3x the RRP, everyone wants it and wants it at cost..

im sure there are enough people that actually want it and didnt buy it because they didnt know of it or wanted to see live pictures first, but most will just buy to earn some cheap bucks

but i agree, in the perfect world, they put this on their website and some genuine collector would buy it ;)

So 1-2 year waiting for releases was not enough. This Shining boxset was the last drop lol))
But seriously, it’s just 1 boxset. Not a huge deal IMHO.

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror