Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 8th, 2015
Purchase links: Novamedia - Kimchi
Price: $28.99 (Kimchi) - $29.99 (Nova)
Notes: Limited to 700 copies.

file_40_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cool this film is getting a full slip edition, but the artwork isn't great IMO. The front looks pretty bad... I see what they were going for, but you can barely make out what it's supposed to be. I do really like the back, but it's a bit of a spoiler, no?

Thanks for the pics guys! The embossing is a nice touch but I'm not a fan of that front cover, it's too busy IMO.

Actually love the Artwork find that it represent the movie very well...I was waiting to order with something else, but too scared for it to go OOS so I grabbed one...more expensive than combine shipping with some other items but waiting for them to carry what I want, just don't/can't miss out on this one.
I have the US Amaray Slipcover, the German Steel and now this amazing Korean package Amaray FullSlip :drool:

Actually love the Artwork find that it represent the movie very well...I was waiting to order with something else, but too scared for it to go OOS so I grabbed one...more expensive than combine shipping with some other items but waiting for them to carry what I want, just don't/can't miss out on this one.
I have the US Amaray Slipcover, the German Steel and now this amazing Korean package Amaray FullSlip :drool:
I'm thinking of getting the German steel and putting that inside the slip :)