On Air The Simpsons (Season 30) [Fox]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Returns For Season 25 Sunday Sept. 29th, 8 PM
285691_10150919681823697_1479528128_n.jpg

No description should be needed at this point. You'd have to be living under a rock, not to have seen it by now.

The Simpsons, now in its historic 25th season, continues to poke fun at itself and everything in its wake.

Attachments

• Simpsons.jpg
    Simpsons.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by a moderator:
First Image from the Simpsons / Futurama Crossover episode that is to air on Nov 9th!!!

SIMPSONS-FUTURAMA_612x381.jpg

"The crossover... will unspool a complex, Terminator-esque story that involves Bart blowing his nose on a sandwich that he places in a time capsule. When that mixes with Milhouse's rabbit's foot and some radioactive ooze, it creates a global catastrophe in the future, prompting Bender to travel back in time to kill Bart and prevent this mega-mess."

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Australians are lucky to be getting this! :drool: :woot: :cool: Hopefully those donuts make it over here in the States as well! :notworthy:

The first 30 seasons of The Simpsons will be available on Disney+ at launch!
I literally just had the realisation last night whilst lying in bed that The Simpsons could end up on Disney+, then I woke up to the news that's actually happening! :D

damn, 30 seasons ...I stopped watching this show after season 15. season 10 was the last good season, in my opinion.