GER
Release date: November 30, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €90.99

81uwlr0RiBL._SX466_.jpg

Picture: 4:3 (1080p)
Audio: English, German DTS-HDMA 2.0
Subtitles: German (for bonus materials)

Contains: the entire series, the pilot episodes & the reunion movies.

Last edited:
I'm going to hold fire on that as Fabulous films in France are going to be doing The Six million Dollar Man and they have promised brand new prints. The German set yes is true HD but it's the quality of the prints I'd be interested in. The quality of the Six Million Dollar man pressings has left a lot to be desired in the past.

Turbine uses HD material from Universal. I doubt the French will have any other source. The difference will most probably be in the compression.

Also, I doubt the French will also have the Reunion movies.

The french version will be different as the title and end credits will be in French with both English and French audio the way the Murder She Wrote sets have been so that would require different HD scans to the normal ones. Also like Fabulous in the UK Elephant films do them season by season. Judging by the Murder She Wrote I've watched so far I'm looking forward to the French pressing and obviously I'll wait for the reviews on the German set.

The localized French titles could be sourced from a different transfer than the episodes themselves. So, apart from the credits, the German and the French release might indeed have the same Universal transfer. With difference in encoding and compression.