The Snowman - In theaters October 20, 2017

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Snowman (2017)

Tagline: Soon the first snow will come, and then he will kill again.

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Tomas Alfredson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Michael Fassbender[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rebecca Ferguson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Val Kilmer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chloë Sevigny[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamie Clayton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlotte Gainsbourg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James D'Arcy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Toby Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sofia Helin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronan Vibert[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anne Reid[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alec Newman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jakob Oftebro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Dencik[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonas Karlsson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Silvia Busuioc[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jo Nesbø[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hanna Oldenburg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Dalle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dinita Gohil[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamie Michie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeté Laurence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Liz Burnette[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Roger Barclay[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlot Daysh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jan Lindwall[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aurora Nossen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Johnny Otto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joakim Skarli[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harris Reiz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irina Kara[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Yates[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ellen Hauge Brandstorp[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mark Streeter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marius Tveit[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adrian Salinas Reinertsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bjørn Iversen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Victoria Ennis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stian Werme[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Magnus Lund[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexander Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thor Hoff[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eirik Spånem Eliassen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karl Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stani Lolo Jean[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ali Al-Tobi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Gangstad[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin Grid Toennesen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mikael Ulrichsen[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-10-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]119[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Detective Harry Hole investigates the disappearance of a woman whose pink scarf is found wrapped around an ominous looking snowman.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
bQHgpTVsAWjNQWS0frsl7DlzLX1.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Title: The Snowman [2017]

Genre: Crime, Drama

Director: Tomas Alfredson

Cast: Michael Fassbender, J.K. Simmons, Rebecca Ferguson, Val Kilmer

Release Date: Oct. 13, 2017.

Runtime: 0

Plot: Detective Harry Hole investigates the disappearance of a woman whose pink scarf is found wrapped around an ominous-looking snowman.

Last edited by a moderator:
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Snowman (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Tomas Alfredson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Rebecca Ferguson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Fassbender[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Val Kilmer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chloë Sevigny[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamie Clayton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlotte Gainsbourg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James D'Arcy[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-10-11[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]140[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Detective Harry Hole investigates the disappearance of a woman whose pink scarf is found wrapped around an ominous looking snowman.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
aCOrBvRZP7Ah1rM9T3JE8QNRRzP.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Flloydo
I like the look of this, love me a good crime/ murder/ serial killer thriller (se7en, gone girl, dragon tattoo, zodiac)

And it will be a cliché comment from me but looks like something fincher could do

All the bad reviews (and it's a lot!) this is getting have totally turned me off. I'm super pissed about it because I was so looking forward to this one and apperantly they have managed to **** it up.
I have a really 'close' relationship with the main character and his universe, I've read all the books, some of them twice. The entire film have been shot in Norway, some of it just an hour away from where I live.

We're showing it were I work on Sunday but I honestly don't think I will bother seeing now. I know I should make my own mind up and all that, but not at this time. All the bad press this is getting (and what I've read) will without a doubt be in back of my head and put a downer on my experience.

It's really bad, some of the norwegian reviews are straight up mocking it and it just makes me angry (but most sad) at the director/production company.

:mad::mad::punch::mad::mad:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
All the bad reviews (and it's a lot!) this is getting have totally turned me off. I'm super pissed about it because I was so looking forward to this one and apperantly they have managed to **** it up.
I have a really 'close' relationship with the main character and his universe, I've read all the books, some of them twice. The entire film have been shot in Norway, some of it just an hour away from where I live.

We're showing it were I work on Sunday but I honestly don't think I will bother seeing now. I know I should make my own mind up and all that, but not at this time. All the bad press this is getting (and what I've read) will without a doubt be in back of my head and put a downer on my experience.

It's really bad, some of the norwegian reviews are straight up mocking it and it just makes me angry (but most sad) at the director/production company.

Sucks that its getting bad reviews, it looked very promising from the trailers.
But I find best way is to decide for yourself. Don't let critics sway you. There are plenty of films that got bad reviews that were actually really good movies.

If you already like the books and are a fan of this, I think you owe it to yourself to give it a shot, no? Even just out of curiosity!
I know I still plan on watching it! haha

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Sucks that its getting bad reviews, it looked very promising from the trailers.
But I find best way is to decide for yourself. Don't let critics sway you. There are plenty of films that got bad reviews that were actually really good movies.

If you already like the books and are a fan of this, I think you owe it to yourself to give it a shot, no? Even just out of curiosity!
I know I still plan on watching it! haha

I know bud, of course you're right.;)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw

Arg... :angry:
Sorry when this happens... you connect with the story/trailer and then, they f*** it up.... :(

Just got home and yes, it was not good! Very forgettable. A very exciting book turned into a very boring movie. It looked like the director wanted one film and the studio wanted another, which is probably just what happend.

Such a shame.

The film was beautifully shot though, at some great locations.

Btw, we have the location manager on the film as a member on here;)

Just got home and yes, it was not good! Very forgettable. A very exciting book turned into a very boring movie. It looked like the director wanted one film and the studio wanted another, which is probably just what happend.

Such a shame.

I am so disappointed reading all the reviews of this buddy. I had such high hopes and with Michael Fassbender....:(
Think I'll stick to the book...:bag: :censored:

• Thanks
Didn't even realise this was getting bad reviews

Still going to watch it at some point

• Thanks

Such a shame.

Shoot. I was really hoping you were going to come back liking it. :(

I just won passes to see it Wednesday night... now I'm debating if i should even go?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw