Release Date: 6/02/15
Order: :amazon:

2D Edition
SpongeBob_2D.jpg

3D Edition
SpongeBob_3D.jpg

popcorn2.gif

SpongeBob_Bluray_Banner.jpg

AWESOME!!! :woot: :notworthy: Thanks @Netclone!
Literally my face when I saw your pic --> :D
:notworthy:
@AlienKing Me too! :D I had to do a dance because of it!
tumblr_m4h445r3x01rvwq31o1_400.gif

All the retail exclusives look awesome especially for the summer. Thanks for putting that together @bloodsnake007!
@ash333 No problem my Ninja Brotha! I'm just glad I'm not entirely useless! :wacky: :p

And I agree, these look like FUN Exclusives for the Summer! :cool: :thumbs:

I got all kinda 'surprises' for you buddy.

Btw, we should stop dragging all the threads before a mod gets in :p Don't you think?
@AlienKing LMFAO!!! :rofl: I agree, this is the 2nd thread we've dragged into the ground! :emb: :woot: I'm just surprised a Mod hasnt yelled at us yet! :ohno: :p Back to the original topic! :D

So which Edition will you be getting? I just Pre-Ordered the Best Buy Exclusive with Beach Ball!
9859b4648349476bc32b4a5ae996721c.gif

Reactions: AlienKing
@AlienKing LMFAO!!! :rofl: I agree, this is the 2nd thread we've dragged into the ground! :emb: :woot: I'm just surprised a Mod hasnt yelled at us yet! :ohno: :p Back to the original topic! :D

So which Edition will you be getting? I just Pre-Ordered the Best Buy Exclusive with Beach Ball!
9859b4648349476bc32b4a5ae996721c.gif
I would like to get the lenti of course. But I wont preorder as I have no use for the beach ball :photo: not really a 'beachy' guy :LOL:
Is Amazon the only place to get the lenti slip?

Oh and Thank you mod (whoever you are here) for not stepping in :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I would like to get the lenti of course. But I wont preorder as I have no use for the beach ball :photo: not really a 'beachy' guy :LOL:
Is Amazon the only place to get the lenti slip?

Oh and Thank you mod (whoever you are here) for not stepping in :D
LOL! I agree, Thanks Mod! :D

Not a beachy guy? :p

Not sure about Amazon having exclusive rights to the Lenti. :confused: I'm sure @Netclone would know the answer :thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing