[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Stairs (2021)

Genre: Horror

Director: Peter 'Drago' Tiemann

Cast: Trin Miller, Thomas Wethington, John Schneider, Kathleen Quinlan, Adam Korson, Brent Bailey, Mark Klein, Sandy Klein, Arika Toney, Stacey Oristano, Tyra Colar, Josh Crotty, Karleena Gore, David S. Hogan, Katherine Grant-Suttie, Elena Flory-Barnes, Gordon Frye, Russell Hodgkinson

Release: 2021-02-26

Plot: In 1997, 11 year old Jesse finds a mysterious staircase in the woods and disappears - - 20 years later, a group of hikers, set off into the very same woods. Unfortunately for them, they come face to face with the very same set of stairs Jesse discovered all those years ago.

Why do all these badly acted b movie horror films keep getting posted? I’ve not been able to finish a trailer lol

Why do all these badly acted b movie horror films keep getting posted? I’ve not been able to finish a trailer lol

You could have been brave boy and inc my name. lol. Well, there are some who like these kinda movies. You might wanna skip my movie threads so won't be disappointed.
Love,
SC :thanks:

You could have been brave boy and inc my name. lol. Well, there are some who like these kinda movies. You might wanna skip my movie threads so won't be disappointed.
Love,
SC :thanks:

Why would I have to quote you? No need to be brave when you’re behind a keyboard apparently. Enjoy your straight to DVD b movie horrors

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database