BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Starling

Genre: Drama

Director: Dome Karukoski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Isla Fisher

Plot: A man grieves over the death of his baby daughter while trying to hold on to his strained relationship with his suicidal wife.

Cast: Keanu Reeves

Plot: A man grieves over the death of his baby daughter while trying to hold on to his strained relationship with his suicidal wife.

Are you kidding me? This is unfair!

Cast: Keanu Reeves

Are you kidding me? This is unfair!
Yikes. Definitely a bit close to home this one... although I'm pretty sure he knew exactly what he was signing up for.

Yikes. Definitely a bit close to home this one... although I'm pretty sure he knew exactly what he was signing up for.
Yea of course, he knew but did they like write it with him in mind?
On a positive note, I'm loving all the 'Breathtaking' memes coming out of E3 :LOL:

Yea of course, he knew but did they like write it with him in mind?
On a positive note, I'm loving all the 'Breathtaking' memes coming out of E3 :LOL:
Hmm good point. He's obviously on board though, so I guess he's fine with it either way.

Haha yeah, that's a meme I can definitely get on board with! Apparently the developers have given the "breathtaking" guy a free copy of the CE for the game. :OMG:

Hmm good point. He's obviously on board though, so I guess he's fine with it either way.

Haha yeah, that's a meme I can definitely get on board with! Apparently the developers have given the "breathtaking" guy a free copy of the CE for the game. :OMG:
yea i heard and apparently he asked them to donate to sick kids instead. :thumbs:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database