The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 10-26-21

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

m2233837.jpg

Reactions: nexor and Thwip
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
This isn't currently showing as a Best Buy Exclusive on Best Buy Canada's site so I left that out of the title thread.

Currently a "Limit of 1 per household for current offer."

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
The back (which has no French so these are US stock with limited Canadian stock) says digital movie code redeemable in US & Canada. Not redeemable in 4K Ultra HD in Canada. So the digital code for Canada is only in SD where as US gets SD & 4K.

So what service is the digital code through in Canada? What services are left in Canada these days? I could be wrong but I don't think the J-cards for Warner movies have french on them in Canada anymore. I do believe this was packaged for Canada since it has the Canadian Home Video 14A Rating logo on the J-card.

Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
So what service is the digital code through in Canada? What services are left in Canada these days? I could be wrong but I don't think the J-cards for Warner movies have french on them in Canada anymore. I do believe this was packaged for Canada since it has the Canadian Home Video 14A Rating logo on the J-card.
There’s iTunes and Google play. Google play works with YouTube. I have like 2 with cineplex cause that was the only option. I have a few Google play accounts as some movies accidentally got redeemed on different accounts when I was signed into them. I only watch the digital movies when I’m too lazy to use the disc when searching for a random movie to watch.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
All copies received today in 3 separate boxes with padding. No issues with any of them except 1 that has deep spine slash. Oh well, no biggie. Got the one good copy that I wanted. The other 2 can go back.

Reactions: Stygian
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
All copies received today in 3 separate boxes with padding. No issues with any of them except 1 that has deep spine slash. Oh well, no biggie. Got the one good copy that I wanted. The other 2 can go back.

Well I was almost right. 33% of your steelbooks had a spine slash because you ordered an odd number of copies. If you had only ordered 2 copies then my prediction about half of your "The Suicide Squad " steelbooks having spine slashes would have been correct. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow of Light

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Well I was almost right. 33% of your steelbooks had a spine slash because you ordered an odd number of copies. If you had only ordered 2 copies then my prediction about half of your "The Suicide Squad " steelbooks having spine slashes would have been correct. :LOL:

And I bet YOU'RE the one who told the good folks at Best Buy to send me one with a spine slash just so that you could prove your point!