Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 8, 2021
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

Screenshot_20210730_003404_com.android.chrome_edit_177435221544799.jpg
Screenshot_20210815-153841_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210815-153746_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reviews for this have been extremely positive so far. I hated (HATED!) the first incarnation and haven’t yet seen Margo Robbie be anything other than irritating as fudge as Harley Quinn….

Yet i have high hopes this’ll be entertaining :)

Reactions: djjez83
Reviews for this have been extremely positive so far. I hated (HATED!) the first incarnation and haven’t yet seen Margo Robbie be anything other than irritating as fudge as Harley Quinn….

Yet i have high hopes this’ll be entertaining :)

She was the only thing I liked about the first one and I didn't like the first movie or Birds Of Prey.

I don't like this SteelBook but it least it goes with the cereal bowl look of the first one for those who have it.

Reactions: Punker76
I doubt it will be gloss. It'll probably be matte since different factories are doing steels for EU and USA. But then one can only hope.

I don’t usually like this style of art (and for the other suicide squad film) but that don’t look too bad on the black steel.
Shame tho because there’s some great poster art. Manta & Zeta premiums it is

I’ll get this as a collector (unless the US have it) but you just know it’s going to be such a crap matte that you will want to hide it.

The way that the art is positioned (with the black border around it) gives me the impression that there will be embossing but I doubt it when looking at previous hmv x WB steels. Pre-Ordered anyway, will go well with the rest of my SSquad collection. Looking forward to hopefully getting a One Click for this film in the future.

Thanks also to my local hmv who let me know about this steel past Tuesday.

Seeing the film today in a Standard screen then hopefully again but in IMAX sometime in the week. Very excited!
Harley Quinn Lets Do This GIF by The Suicide Squad

Reactions: Lord Vader
Matte black with spot gloss on the actual art wouldn't be bad

I wonder if they'll be an Amazon exclusive Steelbook later today as well (or at least another Steelbook) as recent DCEU films have had at least 2 WWA steelbooks. Can't wait to see the film later today

I wonder if they'll be an Amazon exclusive Steelbook later today as well (or at least another Steelbook) as recent DCEU films have had at least 2 WWA steelbooks. Can't wait to see the film later today
There is, it's this one... which is honestly barely any better than the hmv... Looks to be UK tradewide rather than amazon exclusive though. Wbshop have it live now.

suicide_squad_3douter.jpg

Only thing putting me off is all that unused space... unless of course it's because they're going to add embossing and therefore it'll have a border around the edge.

Only thing putting me off is all that unused space... unless of course it's because they're going to add embossing and therefore it'll have a border around the edge.
Prime candidate with all the almost purposeful looking blank space, but if they boss that, I'll be shocked (and buy it).