The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
I dunno.. I'm British and if I say "I've/you've lucked out" I mean I/you were lucky.. rather than something like, you're out of luck.

Reactions: Stygian
I dunno.. I'm British and if I say "I've/you've lucked out" I mean I/you were lucky.. rather than something like, you're out of luck.
I heard Australians use it to mean ran out of luck, and did a search before posting here, based on notes in the Urban Dictionary and Wiktionary:

Reactions: GeoRattray
Lucked out on the fullslip due to PP freezing, but managed to snag a DL which I can live with

Lucked out means to have good luck...

It actually has the opposite meaning in Britain and Australia.

It is not as clear cut as that. I am in the UK and I use it to be mean good fortune. The good news is in most cases the context tells you the meaning.
Auto Predictive Text has kicked in for Psychoscot because he actually wanted to say F*cked off at ... :naughty:

Please don't start using Bi-weekly, meaning either twice weekly or every two weeks...:rofl:

Yeah knew it was going to happen with Gunn. He’s a good choice. Hopefully, finally the DCEU will have some direction since loosing Snyder

Hopefully it’s a lot better than Snyder‘s stuff, which ranged from OK to 4 hours of my life I’ll never get back (and yes I know there are those who liked his stuff…I tried).
I liked his DCEU stuff

He was the only thing holding them together. Hopefully Gunn can Pick it up

Reactions: Bigstef71