The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't mind credits on back. In this case there's literal zero damage.
Beside on shelf you either have spine or front exposed. Harmless either way.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I’m still waiting for my FS to ship!
Do we know how they’re shipping these out in batches? Because I know the release date was the 18th and I’m wondering at what point would be the latest point for them to ship these out?

I’m still waiting for my FS to ship!
Do we know how they’re shipping these out in batches? Because I know the release date was the 18th and I’m wondering at what point would be the latest point for them to ship these out?
It's possible. My FS shipped out before the release date on November 9th. If it doesn't ship out in a couple days then you should contact them.

Reactions: FN-2187
Now that I've seen final product pictures, the double lenticular looks awful. The effect is so blurry and there's hardly any depth. The single lenticular looks WAY cooler than anticipated and has a great degree of depth. I love it! The full slip has the best art work, though. I kind of want the full slip but it's the same art as the Mondo vinyl (which I own). Might get the single lenticular.

Received my FS+DL last week, and got one that @satanclaus would be proud of :naughty::whistle::cigar:

PXL_20221122_154539202.PORTRAIT_4_wm.jpg

Have to say in-hand like a lot have already said, not majorly impressed with the DL, the back more favourable to the front which is a bit of a blurry mess tbh :cautious: but extremely happy with the FS :drool: Initially completely disregarded the SL as it wasn't appealing to me, but given that quality Lenti effect (like how the DL could've been :sour:) and overall finish, I may have to try and pick that up instead lol :banghead: First world collector problems :rofl::rolleyes:

Oh and P.S. Agree with @Flloydo's earlier statement and it's been said about other retailers too in the past on multiple occasions, but it's about time Manta started showing off their Lenti's/slip finishes prior to pre-order and jump on the WeET bandwagon already :rolleyes: Their standardized item description which barely changes each pre-order isn't really helpful enough. It's like you're buying a lottery ticket every time you pre-order a single edition lol. If you're always OC'ing it doesn't really matter, but try reining it in and be picky to save some pennies doesn't always pay off, as in this instance :grumpy: FML :LOL::LOL:

Received my FS+DL last week, and got one that @satanclaus would be proud of :naughty::whistle::cigar:

View attachment 545679

hot-fuzz-hot.gif

:D

Jokes aside, my brain can´t comprehend it either, but I just can´t help it and even despite the ****** lenti quality, I need to keep the double lenti coz I feel it most to go with the film. The art wins for me and from distance it´s just best for me. Single lenti is amazing lenti, but I just don´t feel the art.

View attachment 545679

Have to say in-hand like a lot have already said, not majorly impressed with the DL, the back more favourable to the front which is a bit of a blurry mess tbh :cautious: but extremely happy with the FS :drool: Initially completely disregarded the SL as it wasn't appealing to me, but given that quality Lenti effect (like how the DL could've been :sour:) and overall finish, I may have to try and pick that up instead lol :banghead: First world collector problems :rofl::rolleyes:
just want to say this...
tumblr_mkwkmh8hkJ1s8as3do1_500.gif

nah, fun aside
we know that since years :naughty:

hot-fuzz-hot.gif

:D

Jokes aside, my brain can´t comprehend it either, but I just can´t help it and even despite the ****** lenti quality, I need to keep the double lenti coz I feel it most to go with the film. The art wins for me and from distance it´s just best for me. Single lenti is amazing lenti, but I just don´t feel the art.
just want to say this...
tumblr_mkwkmh8hkJ1s8as3do1_500.gif

nah, fun aside
we know that since years :naughty:
Lana Del Rey Hello GIF

Don't be bitter, be better :D

It is a damn nice number tho and of course the best slip going :naughty: I'd have been pi$$ed if it were the DL :p

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
every now and then in this forum I very much wonder how movies that gonna mean absolutely zero to no-one in few years can arouse such flood of posts. this movie is what milli vanilli was to music.

FeminineUnlawfulGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif