The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
Please don’t let me down on the art. I will one click if it’s all good.

This one is a dream come true

Perfect art and what I wanted

I can’t seem to open the Facebook link to read the info tho. It won’t allow me. It also won’t allow me to use the see more option

Reactions: tha_lunatic

I can’t seem to open the Facebook link to read the info tho. It won’t allow me. It also won’t allow me to use the see more option
Hello everyone. This is John and since we are in May already(Time flies), I wanted to give some updates to our collectors.

1. New Releases Steelbook are coming soon.
[ME#48] Matrix Resurrections
[ME#50] 2001: Space Odyssey
[ME#51] The Suicide Squad
[ME#52] The Batman

2. Production delays
Due to the lockdowns from our suppliers, we are experiencing very serious delays with our materials. We source our materials from 10+ vendors and if any of them is affected by Covid, we have to wait for the production to finish. However, we are trying our best to communicate with our suppliers to solve the issue. We hope that the situation gets better soon.
3. CP Proto-type
After signing up with Consumer Product, we have been researching for different types of products and methods to excite our collectors. We expect to share some of the results coming in Q3.
Thank you for your support as always. I hope everyone is safe and well from the current situation. God Bless.
Best regards,
John

Yeah, me too, that's the art I noticed on a CineMuseum folder.
Works for me through a German VPN.

Dw, managed to find it. Nothing on pre order dates which is good news. Hope they don’t come all at once and spread out a month each or longer (imo)

I definitely need that TSS one. That artwork is fire. I wish the general release would've had it. I'll definitely stick with this thread to see if I can get in on a GB like I did for ZSJL which was my first Manta Release. Also The Batman one looks great as well .

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah disappointing I much prefer the Cinemuseum art and @Wonga art is even better.
Cinemuseum steelbook is the WWA HMV art, so this smashes that by a landslide and I guarantee you the front and back of the CM slip as well as the front of the booklet will be manta slip artworks.

Basically your probably looking at the same slip art.