Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi
Price: £29.99

Screen Shot .png

suicide_squad_3dinner.jpg
suicide_squad_2dback.jpg
suicide_squad_3douter.jpg

Thanks @samdavies for the heads-up

Last edited:
Prefer the character art against the black background on the HMV one to be honest. This reminds me of a 'Where's Wally' picture:pompus:

No thanks

They’ve got a right thing for this style ain’t they.

Pre ordered this one, At least its a full pic, Not a fan of the hmv especially if its going to be the usual warner matte finish.

Watched this last night. It was soooo good. Quite surprised how well the banter between Cena and Elba was. I'm tempted to go and watch it again next week.

Premium release only for me for this movie :thumbs:

Reactions: goufcustom
Watched this last night. It was soooo good. Quite surprised how well the banter between Cena and Elba was. I'm tempted to go and watch it again next week.

Premium release only for me for this movie :thumbs:
heard only good thing about this version, makes me wonder if David Ayer still wants his director's cut... (no offense really, i really liked many of his works)

Reactions: davhyl
heard only good thing about this version, makes me wonder if David Ayer still wants his director's cut... (no offense really, i really liked many of his works)
He still wants his directors cut and people are still campaigning for it.

I reckon it will be released and it will be announced at DC Fan dome.

Reactions: goufcustom
i would avoid buying this if your not 100% sure as WB Shop are horrible. I emailed to cancel order and no response in 4 days. Cant even call them anymore as phone number gone.

Reactions: leelee17