Price: £29.99

Screen Shot .png

suicide_squad_3dinner.jpg
suicide_squad_2dback.jpg
suicide_squad_3douter.jpg

Thanks @samdavies for the heads-up

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 22, 2020
So is it confirmed to be 2 disc this one ?, I see nothing on the website description and the inside pic shows a single disc holder.... HMV's does state 2 discs, so hoping this is the same.
100% a 2 disc release. Exactly the same configuration as the hmv release, just with different artwork. WB do not release 4K only steels, so I wouldn't stress over it.

Reactions: Chrisdcoool
Jul 1, 2016
I prefer the kebab flyer WB one tbh. The more chaotic image works for me. The empty space around the HMV one looks a bit odd but I still think they're both good options.

Nov 6, 2012
United Kingdom
Yeah, but that was x2 4K discs, not a single 4K disc. Much like the current release of LOTR and Hobbit. It doesn't really fall into the same category as a typical x1 4K disc film to be honest.
I was simply replying to the comment that WB never release 4K only steelbooks, which they have done. With it being a DC title, Zack Snyder's Justice League was the most obvious one to point out.

Not that I think for one second that this will be case with The Suicide Squad.

Jul 22, 2020
I was simply replying to the comment that WB never release 4K only steelbooks, which they have done. With it being a DC title, Zack Snyder's Justice League was the most obvious one to point out.

Not that I think for one second that this will be case with The Suicide Squad.
Yeah do I get your point. The spectacle that film was is simular to putting just 4K discs in the game of thrones boxset or LOTR etc.., as the standard 4k amarays didn't include blu-rays either.

So unless we're splitting hairs, I don't think its comparable to your typical new standard film release including a blu-ray disc.

TGO

Jun 7, 2015
i would avoid buying this if your not 100% sure as WB Shop are horrible. I emailed to cancel order and no response in 4 days. Cant even call them anymore as phone number gone.
I emailed them to ask if the UK was getting the Smallville 20th Anniversary Blu-ray Boxset.
5 days later they said they don't know.
My reply? So who does know if WB don't?

Anyway on topic, I wanna buy this film and I want a Steelbook. But the artwork for this films Steelbooks are terrible.