The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

BD2DF713-0B2A-45F2-ADAE-E05A8DAEDA65.jpeg

'We are not allowed to show the visuals of both steelbooks in public'

That's weird coz both are already openly out there elsewhere in the public domain...

Reactions: DMD4k
Anything, but that horrible mexican pinnata of a steel, icons they call it? So maybe the first of the two variants then. Good they're putting a UHD disc in both - there were times I had to decide between better art, and having a 2K disc (2160p is 2K, I refuse calling it 4k).

Anything, but that horrible mexican pinnata of a steel, icons they call it? So maybe the first of the two variants then. Good they're putting a UHD disc in both - there were times I had to decide between better art, and having a 2K disc (2160p is 2K, I refuse calling it 4k).
By that logic blu ray is 1K.
the 4K refers to 3840 not 2160.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and howarmat

That horribe pinnata or saussages are basically everywhere rightnow. There is no single artwork for Suicide Squad 2 which doesn't look like pinnata or saussages. :rofl::giggle::LOL:

Reactions: Lenny Nero
By that logic blu ray is 1K.
the 4K refers to 3840 not 2160.
Yes, indeed it is. DVD was 576 horizontal lines (in PAL, 480 NTSC). HD TVs were 720 and 1080. We were always, as far as I can remember (progressive scanning, interlacing), counting horizontal lines from top to bottom, then all of a sudden, because some idiots thought '4k' sounds 'cooler', and maybe 2k reminds of that moronic Y2K date switch scare, started counting from left to right... And 3840 is not even 4k. It's all just very stupid and wrong.