May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

The Suicide Squad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed on the mockup, the backside image shows the spine edge but without a spine graphic, rather than the opening edge which has the finger groove areas.

looking for this in Canada though. if not might twist the arm of the GB guy @apsmith21. how much more to ship 4 items instead of three?, Andy, lol

With 4 steelbooks, you might as well shoot for 6x as it will cost the same.

Postage is.determined by total package weight - Canada varies per province. I think it's going to be at least $35 - $40.

Reactions: goufcustom
I don't know how many people are interested as the art is the same as other parts of the world, but I've posted a group buy.

Personally I loved this film, and glad I saw it on HBO Max.

(Would prefer the theatre but not risking it in my area, lol)

I don't know how many people are interested as the art is the same as other parts of the world, but I've posted a group buy.

Personally I loved this film, and glad I saw it on HBO Max.

(Would prefer the theatre but not risking it in my area, lol)

Thanks Andy, got one myself. :thanks:

Reactions: apsmith21
Yeah I’m certain that these 2 suicide squad steels in Europe are not glossy. Maybe a touch of minor spot gloss but certainly not full gloss

I know this isn’t helpful, but I know the Italy/Europe release is glossy! So I hope it’s the same for US/AUS!

you're right it isn't helpful as you're wrong :LOL::rofl:

This is the Italian version, not mine

A0A0502C-F5D7-4AA3-8667-D61E3086C511.jpeg00B6B359-FB6B-4FDF-B1A2-FE71E8F10895.jpeg12E48A45-A226-4755-944C-DD6B04EA3E84.jpeg

This is the USA version. Again obviously not mine

So USA = Glossy, ROW = streaky matte

Definitely prefer this artwork to the one that has the black background but I'll wait for Manta Lab's WEA, not in a rush to see this film again (not that I didn't enjoy it ofc)

Reactions: ash333 and Felix_ro