May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

The Suicide Squad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. Honestly why do they do this. Same steelbook, same studio, different finish depending on territory. Just don’t get it. And I refuse to believe that the people who make these decisions don’t see these kinds of comments and backlash every so often. Blows my mind

Looks ok in gloss

Reactions: Felix_ro
you're right it isn't helpful as you're wrong :LOL::rofl:

This is the Italian version, not mine

View attachment 520281View attachment 520282View attachment 520283

This is the USA version. Again obviously not mine

So USA = Glossy, ROW = streaky matte

Definitely prefer this artwork to the one that has the black background but I'll wait for Manta Lab's WEA, not in a rush to see this film again (not that I didn't enjoy it ofc)

Oh what??? I’m so sorry! I saw someone on r/Steelbook and they got the Italian copy and stated it was glossy. My bad!

Oh what??? I’m so sorry! I saw someone on r/Steelbook and they got the Italian copy and stated it was glossy. My bad!
No need for apologizes, we are all here to share information about this hobby of us.
Maybe just try to get more exact information when you pass it along, usually verified visually would be the best.

The morale of that story is don’t trust an Italian. I don’t make the rules

• Haha
Reactions: Felix_ro
This one is really nice - the glossy finish is smooth to the touch but not slippery like the some older glossy finishes. And it really makes the colors of the artwork pop!

SuicideSquadSteel.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Well I give up on guessing what kind of finish SteelBooks have now. There has been mention of glossy and zero finish for this same SteelBook in the U.S. :LOL:

Well I give up on guessing what kind of finish SteelBooks have now. There has been mention of glossy and zero finish for this same SteelBook in the U.S. :LOL:
My bad, this US edition is glossy but it is not easily smudged by fingerprints like "older" glossy steels. I will amend my original post.

By the way, the 4K Dolby Vision HDR video is outstanding with 3D like images popping with colors.

Reactions: Stygian