The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

m2233837.jpg

Reactions: nexor and Thwip
This isn't currently showing as a Best Buy Exclusive on Best Buy Canada's site so I left that out of the title thread.

Currently a "Limit of 1 per household for current offer."

The back (which has no French so these are US stock with limited Canadian stock) says digital movie code redeemable in US & Canada. Not redeemable in 4K Ultra HD in Canada. So the digital code for Canada is only in SD where as US gets SD & 4K.

So what service is the digital code through in Canada? What services are left in Canada these days? I could be wrong but I don't think the J-cards for Warner movies have french on them in Canada anymore. I do believe this was packaged for Canada since it has the Canadian Home Video 14A Rating logo on the J-card.

So what service is the digital code through in Canada? What services are left in Canada these days? I could be wrong but I don't think the J-cards for Warner movies have french on them in Canada anymore. I do believe this was packaged for Canada since it has the Canadian Home Video 14A Rating logo on the J-card.
There’s iTunes and Google play. Google play works with YouTube. I have like 2 with cineplex cause that was the only option. I have a few Google play accounts as some movies accidentally got redeemed on different accounts when I was signed into them. I only watch the digital movies when I’m too lazy to use the disc when searching for a random movie to watch.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
All copies received today in 3 separate boxes with padding. No issues with any of them except 1 that has deep spine slash. Oh well, no biggie. Got the one good copy that I wanted. The other 2 can go back.

Reactions: Stygian
All copies received today in 3 separate boxes with padding. No issues with any of them except 1 that has deep spine slash. Oh well, no biggie. Got the one good copy that I wanted. The other 2 can go back.

Well I was almost right. 33% of your steelbooks had a spine slash because you ordered an odd number of copies. If you had only ordered 2 copies then my prediction about half of your "The Suicide Squad " steelbooks having spine slashes would have been correct. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow of Light
Well I was almost right. 33% of your steelbooks had a spine slash because you ordered an odd number of copies. If you had only ordered 2 copies then my prediction about half of your "The Suicide Squad " steelbooks having spine slashes would have been correct. :LOL:

And I bet YOU'RE the one who told the good folks at Best Buy to send me one with a spine slash just so that you could prove your point!