The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #27) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on February 12, at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €59.90
Note: Lenticular Full Slip - Limited to 500 copies

241344449_2335102029953948_1431053586185568301_n.jpg

241234898_2335102013287283_3475403073630454871_n.jpg

Last edited:
While 'ya'll going crazy over there [at the lake]', comparing and ordering 4 identical Ant-Man slips, there was a group buy today for this, and The Thing, over on Facebook. Because of a small mistake with time, they honored all preorder requests, including my very late last one for both! (I don't know how to use that social stuff, there's like 35 notification subsettings, so I didn't get an alert).
The thing is they'll require payment only a couple of weeks prior to shipping, so you're not freezing your money for however long - that is really great!

so who ordered this today? still in stock

The Thing 4k has sold out
I was going to, but they said they'd honor all Group Buy preorder reservations, so decided to risk it, and not buy it, as then money is taken right away, unlike with Group Buy.
They also have two versions of Birds of Prey still, now at €10 discount. Can't sell that, like MantaLab. I already bought one of ML releases, even though really like that art of Harley on the hood of the police car.

I was super keen on this, love all the artwork used. The steel is trash though and I'm not 100% sold on the border around the lenti, but they're still using all the best art. It's coming out later than expected and with manta's coming up, just not worth it.

I got in on the GB for both editions. Really looking forward to this one in 4-5 months ;)
I got both this and The Thing FS from a GB as well.
Cinemuseum quite often uses great art or WEA art on a number of slips you can only get from CM, but we all know the time downside so no reason to open up that box.
I was very surprised how fast Justice League was released. It’s the first premium of the ZS Edition available, unless I’m forgetting another?

.I was very surprised how fast Justice League was released. It’s the first premium of the ZS Edition available, unless I’m forgetting another?
Same. No, you're right. It's still the only zsjl premium released. Well, unless you class the thin tradewide Korean wwa full slip, which I don't. HDZ is next, end of the month apparently. Manta is set for end of march. God knows when the FAC will turn up.

Reactions: Jaxxx
I don’t think so, he did pop up in the Roger Rabbit forum about 3 weeks ago but he was not happy.
@duckandrun said he would help me in a private message and replied initially but then never came back after I responded, very disappointing. This was several months ago.
ok thanks
I just bough this
but he owes me stuff
and if he continues like this,I will not purchase amything again

did cinemuseum sate anywhere they were doing Last Night In Soho?
Yes, but there's no set dates yet. Probably a preorder together with, or soon after, Roger Rabbit, which should be in April.
If they ever do release it, that's the one I'll buy.