Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.14 star(s) Rating: 4.14/5 7 Votes
Title: The Suicide Squad (2021)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Idris Elba, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Taika Waititi, Nathan Fillion, John Cena, Sean Gunn and more!

Release: 2021-08-04

Attachments

• suicide squad 2.jpg
    suicide squad 2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 824
View attachment 450482

People are losing their minds at how bad these costumes look. They must forget how bad the Shazam suit looked and RDJ looks without effects.

Exactly since when did we judge on lousy set photos that “supposedly” will equal the end product what good can become of this with such great examples you’ve mentioned above. What these people are losing their minds over are pictures which lack VFX/CGI additions, lighting, colour correction and the comic book atmosphere Gunn is going for here.

Reactions: vexred and Noodles
Yeah, set photos mean nothing nowadays. People just love ripping into stuff for their own enjoyment, especially when it comes to DC. :rolleyes:

Also, did they learn nothing from the previous movie? The Suicide Squad are meant to be kinda wacky... if anything Ayer's version wasn't wacky enough IMO, so I'm glad to see Gunn is possibly cranking it up in that department lol.

Reactions: willbar84
Captain “Kangaroo” Boomerang costume looks the best of the bunch since I’m guessing most of these will be killed of anywho so whatevs but you gotta agree there going for the comic book vibe here.

35798755-11DD-42B8-9ED7-219A044610C8.jpeg

which is actually a variant of his capture scene by flash in Suicide Squad

33ECF688-3F6F-4985-A14D-2309D450B27D.jpeg

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah, set photos mean nothing nowadays. People just love ripping into stuff for their own enjoyment, especially when it comes to DC. :rolleyes:

Also, did they learn nothing from the previous movie? The Suicide Squad are meant to be kinda wacky... if anything Ayer's version wasn't wacky enough IMO, so I'm glad to see Gunn is possibly cranking it up in that department lol.

^^^ :thumbs: plus a percentage of them are disposable d lister villains no one gives a rats arse about like this guy :rofl:

1570837793010.gif

Going by what we’ve got so far though this movie looks like it will be more to it 80s roots and be more comic driven than the last outing. Honestly cant wait to see Harley’s new outfit for this of course :giggle: and Idris Elba’s character as well who I’ve got a sneaky suspicion is playing Bronze Tiger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles