Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.14 star(s) Rating: 4.14/5 7 Votes
Title: The Suicide Squad (2021)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Idris Elba, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Taika Waititi, Nathan Fillion, John Cena, Sean Gunn and more!

Release: 2021-08-04

Attachments

• suicide squad 2.jpg
    suicide squad 2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 833
Harley and Idris’s character Vigilante in action alongside Polka-Dot Man and Ratcatcher. Loving Harley’s new look more and more with her long red ‘n’ black pigtails plus red dress which I’m sure will be one of many costumes for her in the movie.

Reactions: Noodles

This is music to my ears as I’m getting tired of seeing heavy handed use of cringe-y CGI in a lot of Hollywood blockbusters nowadays. Using practical effects wherever possible will always get my vote so well done Gunn can’t wait to watch this even more now in theatres with this excellent news.

Really excited for this... love all of Gunn's work so far (GOTG especially), so can't wait to see his style used in an R-rated DC film.

Reactions: willbar84
Woooooooahhhh :joy: :drool: :cigar: This is going to look amazing in 4K HDR / Dolby Vision. Everytime I hear more and more news about Gunn’s The Suicide Squad I get more and more excited. I’m sitting at pretty much at an 11 after reading this news ;

hope this movie is good. i'm one of few that love the first SS movie :drool:
I love SS too, guilty pleasure indeed, I think we're just too damned honest and not shy to admit it. I also think SS was my first HDZ DCEU purchase too.

It's not perfect and it's full of repetition (and I didn't care one bit). I feel like I can survive a helicopter crash if it fell out of the sky was my take away :thumbs: