4K-USA The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (1974) (4K + Blu-ray) (Kino Lober) [USA]

Space Cadet

Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA

Sieppaa.JPG

NEW DOLBY VISION/HDR GRADE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JGCramp

Space Cadet

Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
I always thought tha one with D. Washington wasn't remake... :emb:
Will give this one a shot.

"The aliases of the four train hijackers were Mr. Blue, Mr. Green, Mr. Grey, and Mr. Brown." Does that sound familiar ? Some one, "little known" director may have had "borrowed" that idea ... :naughty:

Reactions: JGCramp

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
The remake was dire. The original is a classic in so many ways.....

I didn't know and to tell the truth i'm sure many ppl don't know about original.
And i don't think this is lonely case. If originals aren't released/restored and in remake isn't any word about original then how the help should ppl know it's remake.
Figures... >.<

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
I didn't know and to tell the truth i'm sure many ppl don't know about original.
And i don't think this is lonely case. If originals aren't released/restored and in remake isn't any word about original then how the help should ppl know it's remake.
Figures... >.<
Sadly 90% of the time this happens. They have just released a film in the cinema called Operation Mincemeat and they are raving about it. Trouble is it's already been done as the superb 1956 film The Man who never was... I honestly don't see this new film even being in the same league for various reasons.