Mondo THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE by Rockin' Jelly Bean

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
As first revealed by our friends over at FANGORIA, tomorrow we have a grotesque and gorgeous poster for THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE by the masterful Rockin’ Jelly Bean.

As a young Mondo, we were terrified of what horrors became of Sally, her brother Franklin, and their intimate group of friends just up the highway from the small Texas town we grew up in. We’re ever thankful to Tobe Hooper for shocking the rest of the world with this nightmarish story in 1974, and to Rockin’ Jelly Bean for keeping the fear alive nearly 50 years later, in such beautiful style.

These posters will be available on Thursday, February 17 at 11AM CT on The Drop at mondoshop.com.

RockinJellyBean_TX_Chainsaw_Massacre_REG_Large_8fcd24a6-e9c8-4e89-b203-214ca3d0bb86_1024x1024.png

THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE Screenprinted Poster. Art by Rockin' Jelly Bean. Printed by Lady Lazarus. 24" x 36". Edition of 270. Expected to ship Worldwide in May 2022. $60.

RockinJellyBean_TX_Chainsaw_Massacre_VAR_Large_bbca25b4-b2b3-473c-aa54-35410c658a34_1024x1024.png

THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE Variant Screenprinted Poster. Art by Rockin' Jelly Bean. Printed by Lady Lazarus. 24" x 36". Edition of 145. Expected to ship Worldwide in May 2022. $80.

Will try my luck with this come Thursday, not sure how ill get on though as I don't have much luck when it comes to ordering from Mondo :cautious: :whistle:

Will try my luck with this come Thursday, not sure how ill get on though as I don't have much luck when it comes to ordering from Mondo :cautious: :whistle:

The only tip I have for you is to make sure you are signed into both your Mondo and PayPal accounts maybe 5-10 minutes before the live time.

It will definitely help

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles
The only tip I have for you is to make sure you are signed into both your Mondo and PayPal accounts maybe 5-10 minutes before the live time.

It will definitely help
Cheers mate ill give it a try and see how I get on.
I ain't expecting this to last long on there :LOL:

Reactions: apsmith21