Mediabook The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) (4K + Blu-ray Mediabooks) (Turbine Media Shop Exclusives) [Germany]

Jun 8, 2020
Release date: January 20, 2023
Purchase links: Turbine Shop Cover A - Cover B - Cover C - Cover D
Price: €34.95
Notes: Cover A/D Limited to 333 - Cover B/C Limited to 500

TCMUHD_TurbineShopBanner_1160x3903P8c2OWxfWFHf_1280x1280.jpg

6961169_packshotFSK_600x600.jpg 6961170_packshotFSK_600x600.jpg 6961171_packshotFSK_600x600.jpg6961172_packshotFSK_600x600.jpg

NEW! The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 4K Turbine Mediabook Cover D out Jan. 20th!

First of all, my Youtube channel is not monetized.
All of the editions I bought myself, nothing is sponsored and I don´t earn a cent on Youtube!
I run the channel for fun only and to get in touch with movie lovers from all over the world (that is why I do the unboxings in English).

I have no contract running or anything like it, no promotion deal with Turbine or any other label.

I received this upcoming 3-disc set 4K mediabook straight out of Turbine´s CEO Phil today.
We used to have a meeting that lasted for more than four hours talking about the past, present and future of Turbine Germany.

I will announce some of the upcoming titles from their catalogue soon (the ones Phil allowed me to). This will include some big surprises for sure, so keep checking back.

Cover D (333 copies) features the Jason Edmiston artwork and will be published alongside cover A, B and C this Friday.
The 4K disc features HDR and Dolby Vision (1x 4K UHD, 1x Blu-ray, 1x Bonus Blu-ray).

The discs contain the very same content as the previous release from March 2022.

IMG_6247.jpg

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

Unboxing video (in English)

Last edited by a moderator:
@shane54
When creating release threads
You need to list in the OP

Release date:
Purchase links:
Price:
Notes:
If any notes are worth mentioning, this is where they need to go.
How to post a thread

Hi Def Ninja gets revenue from the affiliated retailer links in the threads we create that's how they can afford to keep the HDN web site running
As in when a member or visitor to Hi Def Ninja Web forum for example clicks on a Amazon link in a Hi Def Ninja thread
Hi Def Ninja gets paid by Amazon for directing to their website if a customer then makes a purchase on Amazon from using that HDN affiliated Amazon link

Example of a release thread

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
Bonus material:
+ 64-page booklet by Tobias Hohmann about the history of the creation and the franchise
+ four audio comments by cast, director, cameraman , editor and sound engineer
+ Documentaries and interviews The chainsaw business: From grandfather's sewing box, The chainsaw cut, The hallowed ground of horror
+ Documentaries: TCM - A Family Portrait - The Shocking - Truth, Flesh Wounds and Off the Hook
+ A tour of the TCM house with Gunnar Hansen
+ Removed Scenes and Outtakes
+ The Shocking Truth Outtakes
+ 40th Anniversary Trailer, Cinema Trailer (USA, D), US TV & Radio Spots

The bonus material has optional German subtitles and is partly in SD.

Number of discs: 3

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent