Oct 29, 2014
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) (Limited Collector's Box) Blu-ray

Limited 1100

Release October 9 , 2015

Price 87,85€ / 79,99€

Link http://www.amazon.de/
Link http://bmv-medien.de/

Hard carton Box ( 30 cm x 30 cm ) with Artworlk from Jason Edmiston
Exclusive Leatherface-T-Shirt "Emotions" (XL)
20cm "Leatherface"-figure from NECA
2 DIN-A1 Placards Old-School & New-School
6 Post Cards
3 License Plate Sticker

Mediabook ( 2Blu-rays + 1DVD )

Blu-ray Special Features :

- Audio Commentary with Regisseur Tobe Hooper, Camerman Daniel Pearl & "Leatherface" Gunnar Hansen
- Audio Commentary with Marilyn Burns, Paul A. Partain, Allen Danziger & Ausstatter Robert A. Burns
- Brand-New Audio Commentary with Tobe Hooper
- Brand-New Audio Commentary with Cameraman - Daniel Pearl, Editor J. Larry Carroll & Audio engineer - Ted Nicolaou
- New Documentary and Interviews "The Business of Chainsaw", "Grandpa's Tales", "Cutting Chainsaw ", "Horror's Hallowed Grounds
- Documentary "TCM - A Family Portrait", "The Shocking Truth", "Flesh Wounds" & "Off the Hook"
- Deleted Scenes
- Outakes
- 40th-Anniversary-Trailer, Cinema Trailer (USA, Ger), US-TV- & Radio Spots, Poster & Galerie

91S3C6YvM5L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm getting this one to compliment last year's German box set and complete my original TCM collection. Looks very cool.

It's pritty much the same one as German from the last year...i hate such releases...and i will try not to pre order it...i will try...

Reactions: MGD
This one is for Discjunkie.
He won't miss this one!

Here is his video of the 2014 set for those that want an idea of the quality.

It's pritty much the same one as German from the last year...i hate such releases...and i will try not to pre order it...i will try...
You know you want to! :D @galareta2332 I need your pics before i open mine! :Snap:

Don't be like Franklin! :p:LOL:

Last edited:
@MGD you are testing me...beside the 2014 edition i also have black maria truck...i think it's enough...is it? Hmmm...let's wait for price drop.
I will live it to the faith;)))

@spass It does look great! I can't wait for mine to come on Oct 26th. :D

If you have the money and you're interested, you can get the mediabook seperate for 20 Euros Here :thumbs:

Thanks Matthew, but I want the whole lot, ;) Hopefully it will stay in stock for a little while. Can't see it though with it being limited to 1100.

Another fantastic German boxset for TCM thats loaded with cool items. Looks awesome!!! Thanks MGD for the tag.

Thanks @MGD for the tag. I am not much sad that i didn't get it.
I thinks its better than the first box set, however i think there is not much new in case of content to have this one.
But the art is superb!!!

Reactions: MGD and PunkNinja