The Thing (1982) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #3) [Italy]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on February 12, at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €59.90
Note: 500 copies

FB_IMG_1642590103416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think I can order again with my backlog of CM orders unfortunately, unless its an absolute must have. Which this isn't for me. :sleep:

Reactions: JGCramp and crib79
Wow, such an awesome slip. Why isn't the back on the front!
Anyway, I didn't freeze up any money with them yet, so I'm game.

Futurama Reaction GIF

THE THING (4K Version) - CMA#03
Full Slip [WWA Steelbook 4K UHD + BLu Ray]

Preorder: 12/02/2022
Relese Date: 3/4 months from preorder
Link (CM Store): The Thing (4K Version) - CMA#04 - Full Slip [4K + BR]

Exclusive Full Slip:
Back Artwork: Enzo Sciotti
Front Artwork: Dan K Norris

Print Run: 500
Special Packaging:
- Exclusive Full Slip
- 8 x Postcards
- Booklet (40 pages)
- Exclusive Poster by Fiona McCall
- Special Gift (?)
- WWA Steelbook [4K UHD + Blu Ray]

Group Buy on ''The CLUB'' - CineMuseum will happen the 8/02/2022

*Due to the high number of requests from international partners, the quantity available on the site could be very low.

IMPORTANT:
Cancellation requests after 14 days from the pre-order date are not accepted.

Anyone who makes claims via Paypal or Chergeback will be immediately expelled and CM account will be deleted .
We will also report users to international partners who manage the group Buy service.

Cancellation after 60 days does not guarantee refund of Paypal commissions and provides for the payment of the order management costs (10% of the total amount).

Those who do not accept these conditions are kindly asked not to purchase the product.

Thank you

IMPORTANT:

Anyone who makes claims via Paypal or Chergeback will be immediately expelled and CM account will be deleted .
We will also report users to international partners who manage the group Buy service.

Cancellation after 60 days does not guarantee refund of Paypal commissions and provides for the payment of the order management costs (10% of the total amount).

Those who do not accept these conditions are kindly asked not to purchase the product.

Thank you
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

THE THING (4K Version) - CMA#03
Full Slip [WWA Steelbook 4K UHD + BLu Ray]

Preorder: 12/02/2022
Relese Date: 3/4 months from preorder
Link (CM Store): The Thing (4K Version) - CMA#04 - Full Slip [4K + BR]

Exclusive Full Slip:
Back Artwork: Enzo Sciotti
Front Artwork: Dan K Norris

Print Run: 500
Special Packaging:
- Exclusive Full Slip
- 8 x Postcards
- Booklet (40 pages)
- Exclusive Poster by Fiona McCall
- Special Gift (?)
- WWA Steelbook [4K UHD + Blu Ray]

Group Buy on ''The CLUB'' - CineMuseum will happen the 8/02/2022

*Due to the high number of requests from international partners, the quantity available on the site could be very low.

IMPORTANT:

Thank you
Smiley MDR.gif

The quality of this forum has now collapsed, unlike the quality of the editions we are producing.
The service can be improved.
The productions can be speeded up.
Stupidity and ignorance are unfortunately without remedy.

I ask once again to the administrators of this forum to stop sharing information relating to products made by Cine-Museum.

Thanks and have fun to all baby-ninjas with the next comments.

I say again why are you looking on this forum @duckandrun if you don't want your products advertised here? You sound like an jilted lover still checking their ex's socials to see if they're still talking about you :LOL::rofl:

That being said as other companies threads aren't allowed here I agree everything cinemuseum should also be on the ban list as should anyone who posts their updates, now who was it who bumped this thread....