Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 7, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $26.99

1625155943928.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrow steelbook is still a clear winner. Then Mondo steelbook. Then Scream. Then UK horizontal.
As you can see, I think this artwork is not that great.

Reactions: JGCramp
The icy blue color on the front is the same color used in the original poster art. Makes me think they could possibly put the original poster art on the back of this steel. Imagine that? It would probably upset most fans, but I think it would be hilarious if they did that.

The icy blue color on the front is the same color used in the original poster art. Makes me think they could possibly put the original poster art on the back of this steel. Imagine that? It would probably upset most fans, but I think it would be hilarious if they did that.
Didnt they use that art for Arrow? Hoping for a nice shot on back of the boys finding the ship.

So much bad artwork for 4k releases across the board. Is it because they know they're going to be shoveling out 10 steelbooks per movie all over again?
I think it’s because they’ve used everything good before and now we’ve arrived at the last physical media format they don’t know what to print. Not so bad with new movies because at least we have the current art.