Mar 25, 2013
London
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase links: Entertainment Store - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: Includes 4 discs: 4K UHD, Blu-ray, The Thing 2011 Disc & Soundtrack CD

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I got my order In early! Went with HMV on this since Zavvi have seemingly started using Hermes for shipping their boxsets and I ain't got time for that stress

did this go live and i missed it, or is it yet to go live?
It went live on Zavvi and HMV this morning
They are sold out for now

Amazon UK has yet to list it's expected will be sometime this week
Note though sometimes it can be over a week before Amazon list items for pre order

This is a release that was always going to sell quickly

When it does go live on Amazon UK you can expect it will also sell out quickly

Some people will do orders with multiple retailers and closer to release date cancel some orders

You can expect at various stages come back available on retailers websites due to cancellations

• Thanks
Reactions: Daubt
thank you, forgot about it and missed. was able to order two John Carpenter's Collector's Edition titles that are still available on Amazon UK and hoping the other two come back and hope to catch ''the thing'' when it lists. :sweat:

WB Shop

If you wondering how WB shop are selling this
Warner now do the distribution for Universal DVD/Blu-ray/UHD home media releases in UK and Ireland

Reactions: confessor94
Amazon is UK delivery address only at the moment

That may change at a later date for delivery to outside UK if still in stock by then

• Thanks
Reactions: Daubt
This is sold out literally everywhere now except Amazon UK. I was in the middle of checking out on WB UK, and it even went out of stock on ebay...

This has to be the silliest release I have seen to date! The only place you could have ship to the USA was Zavvi ?!? (besides ebay scaplers)

!@#$%^&! :muted:

Yeah,it sucks.
I own all the other 4k Carpenter sets and wanted this to complete the collection,but since I'm outside of UK I'll have trouble getting this on Amazon.
It seems I'll just get the steelbook if everything else fails,I already have the limited edition that Arrow put some time back as well...

Reactions: Lenny Nero