The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Feb 17, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi - HMV - Arrow Films (Sold Out)
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £24.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi - Hmv)

91fkjH5rswL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Now i can sleep having got my pre orders in for both steelbook and limited edition lets hope anazon dont let us down or even arrow for that matter.

What's the limited editon?

Look in the limited edition section,there are no pics up yet.

Yeah but even In that section there's no description to say why it's different

Are both the same but ones a steel and ones a ammray?, is the other version boxed? etc

Would like to know

Another thing release, really...and for £25?

So many releases of this especially more recently with the Shout factory and Mondo x releases, I'll wait for the inevitable Shout factory steelbook to go with the rest of their John Carpenter range

So many releases of this especially more recently with the Shout factory and Mondo x releases, I'll wait for the inevitable Shout factory steelbook to go with the rest of their John Carpenter range

I'm hoping Amazon price drops or zavvi get it and discount code works

Sorry but for me this is by far the best version. I hate Mondo, the horizontal Play.com version was one of the worst looking steelbooks ever - so for me this is fantastic news!

Sorry but for me this is by far the best version. I hate Mondo, the horizontal Play.com version was one of the worst looking steelbooks ever - so for me this is fantastic news!

I still Love both those steels and my mondo is signed by carpenter thanks to HDN :cigar: :happy: but I've always wanted this art on a steel

This is a brand new 4k scan done by Arrow. Shout was a 2k scan.

Awesome artwork! :drool: So is this likely to be available from other retailers like Zavvi etc? Or is that just speculation?
I like the horizontal play steel ;) Don't own the Mondo.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart