The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Feb 17, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi - HMV - Arrow Films (Sold Out)
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £24.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi - Hmv)

91fkjH5rswL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Preordered as well, I love this movie, absolutely brilliant piece :cigar:. Artwork is perfect here. I don´t own this masterpiece on steelbook yet (didn´t like play, and missed Mondo - I love this one, but it goes too high for me to pay).

And new 4K restoration hohooo very nice.

Ordered both the limited edition & the steelbook, both look fantastic!

Arrow have posted that there's an issue with the Amazon link, it shouldn't say unavailable. So I'd recommend checking back in a while as it should be up again.

That limited edition is beautiful as well, but that colorful arrow sign on the bottom ruins it for me, shame they have it on every special edition :facepalm::smashed:

That limited edition is beautiful as well, but that colorful arrow sign on the bottom ruins it for me, shame they have it on every special edition :facepalm::smashed:

Think that's part of the j card. Might be wrong though

I only have the Donnie darko arrow box and that's clean art

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hereticz
Think that's part of the j card. Might be wrong though

I only have the Donnie darko arrow box and that's clean art

I see, well that´s new for me, didn´t know that it´s part of J card, thanks for clarification. I will keep only steelbook preorder though...

I see, well that´s new for me, didn´t know that it´s part of J card, thanks for clarification. I will keep only steelbook preorder though...

I think so mate, I could be wrong but I'm sure it will be a j card