The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Feb 17, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi - HMV - Arrow Films (Sold Out)
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £24.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi - Hmv)

91fkjH5rswL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how mine arrived, any idea what to do about it?
You would do the same as always when receiving damaged goods: contact the seller.

From Arrow Store FAQ:
Q. My film arrived damaged. What should I do?
A.
If you ordered direct from us please contact [email protected]. If you purchased from another retailer please contact them direct.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: goufcustom
I'm not sure that's damaged. I just think the Thing is trying to get out. It's mutating. ;)

Seriously though I hope you're able to get a replacement.
I was thinking they gave me a German copy 'Das Ding' I really hope I can get a replacement because I've been waiting months to get this just to watch it, I've never seen it but only heard positives

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I was thinking they gave me a German copy 'Das Ding' I really hope I can get a replacement because I've been waiting months to get this just to watch it, I've never seen it but only heard positives

Well I first saw it as a kid in the '80's on videotape with my father and it scared the crap outta me.
It is truly a fun thriller and very inventive.

Though it has been 35 years since it was released, I hope when you watch it that it's just as thrilling for you.

Well I first saw it as a kid in the '80's on videotape with my father and it scared the crap outta me.
It is truly a fun thriller and very inventive.

Though it has been 35 years since it was released, I hope when you watch it that it's just as thrilling for you.
This is one of those rare movies that age well. Always will be a classic in my eyes