The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #03) [Italy]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September, 2018
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order August 10, 2018) Check your local time HERE
Price: €42.90
Notes: 300 print run. Lenticular Full Briefs, Back Artwork exclusive by Fiona McCall, 4 x Postcards, Photobooklet (32 p.), Special Gift (?)
Group Buy: Link

36996920_10217289433734861_686121910299262976_n.jpg

This is the first (non-definitive) graphic of the third title of the Cine-Museum Art line.

Audio: Italian (DTS 5.1), German (DTS 5.1), English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), French (DTS 5.1), Spanish (DTS-HD 2.0)

Subtitles: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish

Important: those who have already purchased the first two exclusive CMA can tell us the number and keep it for future releases.

Users are invited to provide suggestions for possible variations of the artworks

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
A premium edition with a steelbook WWA interests me moderately, but when the steelbook is naughty like that, no interest (for me). One suggestion: why not offer packaging without steelbook? Blade Runner 2049 HDZeta and IT HDZeta without steelbook sold very well. In addition, it allows us to put in the steelbook that we want, because in this case, that's what many will do: replace this horror with a beautiful steelbook that we already have on our shelves.

A premium edition with a steelbook WWA interests me moderately, but when the steelbook is naughty like that, no interest (for me). One suggestion: why not offer packaging without steelbook? Blade Runner 2049 HDZeta and IT HDZeta without steelbook sold very well. In addition, it allows us to put in the steelbook that we want, because in this case, that's what many will do: replace this horror with a beautiful steelbook that we already have on our shelves.
That's actually not a bad idea. Would keep the cost down aswell.

As you say, I just cannot justify paying €50 shipped for this horrendous steelbook!!

I know CM are trying their best and it's not really their fault, but this, Untouchables and Red Sparrow steelbooks have all been poor so far (the steelbooks themselves, not the overall packages).

That's actually not a bad idea. Would keep the cost down aswell.

As you say, I just cannot justify paying €50 shipped for this horrendous steelbook!!

I know CM are trying their best and it's not really their fault, but this, Untouchables and Red Sparrow steelbooks have all been poor so far (the steelbooks themselves, not the overall packages).
Yeah, but the UNTOUCHABLES lenti slipcover was freakin' awesome. In hand, it is killer.

Yeah, but the UNTOUCHABLES lenti slipcover was freakin' awesome. In hand, it is killer.

Thank you so much, we're working to make experience and start with WEA production as soon as possible BUT we have some rules:

1. No more than 2 release in the same month
2. We releaseour favorite movies and classico movies
3. We'll offer a special gift for each releas, but not a keychain or bracalet, but a replica of a significant object of the film

To transmit passion, a collector's edition must be done with passion and not like an assembly line!
I can't wait to show you what we are doing for IT 2017!

Usually @Aniv opens GB few days before CM Store.
I will text to him tomorrow and we secured large quantities to ninjas so don't worry
Thank you so much, we're working to make experience and start with WEA production as soon as possible BUT we have some rules:

1. No more than 2 release in the same month
2. We releaseour favorite movies and classico movies
3. We'll offer a special gift for each releas, but not a keychain or bracalet, but a replica of a significant object of the film

To transmit passion, a collector's edition must be done with passion and not like an assembly line!
I can't wait to show you what we are doing for IT 2017!
that's great.:thumbs:
The market is already flooded with same movies over and over (the blockbusters) - classics and fan favorites are an undernourished market.

IT HDZeta came with the steelbook but did not have any discs.

Ok i have a few questions cause their website is absolutely not friendly.

I try to create an account but it doesn't work.
I try to switch the language to english, it remains italian
I try to find if they ship worldwide but i don't understand a word :confused:

How can i create an account and do they ship worldwide? How much for the shipping cost to Europe?

Or will there be a GB on HDN? If so, when? Direct shipping or via a hub?

Thank you :)

How's that? What type of error are you getting?
That's true.
That happens when you can't read Italian haha but yes, they do ship worldwide.
How can i create an account and do they ship worldwide? How much for the shipping cost to Europe?
As far as I know their shipping prices are weight and volume dependent, but to give you an idea for a single steelbook, I payed 9€ for s&h of CMA02. I guess it should be that or close to that anywhere in Europe.
There most likely will be a GB, I haven't kept up to date with this thread but if it hasn't already been mentioned it will be when quantities are known. @Aniv will host it I guess, and shipping has been direct for the previous CMAs.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ty233

Thank you :)
I am using google chrome to fix any language problems, works great.