The Thing (Limited Edition) (Blu-ray) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Feb 17, 2011
Reactions
459 0 0
Not sure where both links went but there was steelbook and the ltd edition set. Cool found it,it better not go live when im asleep this and steelbook. Amazon says 24 hrs more likely but i also heard maybe 2 hrs.

Last edited:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,933 1 0
What's in this limited editon set that's different to the steel?

Ordered the steel for now but need to know the difference just incase

@paulboland you usually know this shiz

terry44

Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
Newcastle Upon Tyne England
Reactions
2,456 0 0
Is this sold out already? :confused:
Due to overwhelming demand, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our Arrow Video Shop. We are working to get it back up as soon as possible. Equally, we are looking into why The Thing Ltd Ed is being listed uas Currently Unavailable on amazon.co.uk. Please keep checking both sites for when they are back up.

May 25, 2017
Spain
Reactions
333 0 0
Ohh this one is a beauty also. Looks like some sort of digibook in a paper slipcase.
Decisions, this one or the steelbook hm.

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Due to overwhelming demand, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our Arrow Video Shop. We are working to get it back up as soon as possible. Equally, we are looking into why The Thing Ltd Ed is being listed uas Currently Unavailable on amazon.co.uk. Please keep checking both sites for when they are back up.
I really hope it comes back :angel: If anyone sees it available again, feel free to tag/PM me. I'd be very grateful :joy::notworthy:

Looks great! :OMG:
91Oacmx4MQL._SL1500_.jpg

:drool:

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,933 1 0
May 25, 2017
Spain
Reactions
333 0 0
It's Incredible!!!!!

Argh out of stock?
@Sigill thank you for the tag, those pictures look awesome!

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,933 1 0
So is this and the steel only going up for order on Amazon and arrow?

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Reactions
17,081 0 0
Damn!! How cool is that! :woot:

I'm definitely going for this when it's back up on amz. If someone could tag me also I'd appreciate it as I'm very on and off the forums during my vacation. :)