The Thing (Limited Edition) (Blu-ray) (Arrow Video) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: October 23rd , 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMVhttps://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-thing-limited-edition/11515183.html
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £19.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - Hmv)
Notes: Limited to 6,000

IMG_9630.JPG

IMG_9631.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if this is the right one (everything seemed to point to that this is) but in any case, i went for it :thumbs: lets see what turns up :D

I just gave this a shot too - went with expedited shipping, should have it by next week. Fingers crossed. :yawn:

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
happy days. :) much delayed opening of this and the steelbook. i'd always read the description of the original shot of the package and assumed it was an open book with pages, myself, rather than a media book, but after the Donnie Darko release, i can see why some would have thought differently.

yes, of course i merged the two!

the book is good, and i think the edition itself is first rate - the picture quality is eye-popping, looks like it was made (on film) yesterday, and the new extras look to be well worth a watch. plus, with the steel inside, it's essentially FAC-sized, so fits very nicely in an SCF2. swapping out the amaray with the full pack shot:

got the game as well, so it's going to be a monstrous Christmas this year... :woot:
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and denizen