The Thing (Limited Edition) (Blu-ray) (Arrow Video) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
67,188 6 0
I dont know if this is the right one (everything seemed to point to that this is) but in any case, i went for it :thumbs: lets see what turns up :D
I just gave this a shot too - went with expedited shipping, should have it by next week. Fingers crossed. :yawn:

hatredhorror

Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
Germany
Reactions
3,032 1 0
good news: its the really the limited edition

IMG_3196.jpg

btw, what has happened to the good "only-one-copy-per-movie" days...

IMG_5542.JPG

looooong gone..

Last edited:

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
67,188 6 0
Aug 1, 2014
London, UK
Reactions
82 0 0
Thinking of getting this from Amazon.es from the UK. Should I buy it using Amazon's currency convertor?

Apr 21, 2012
GER
Reactions
703 0 0
One should never buy using any currency converter offered by a merchant. Their only function is to rip people off on inflated exchange rates.

Aug 1, 2014
London, UK
Reactions
82 0 0
One should never buy using any currency converter offered by a merchant. Their only function is to rip people off on inflated exchange rates.
Thanks, ended up buying it in Euros just to check how much cheaper it is.

steelmybeatingheart

has never fired 2 guns whilst jumping thru the air
Premium Supporter
Jul 6, 2016
London
Reactions
1,796 0 0
happy days. :) much delayed opening of this and the steelbook. i'd always read the description of the original shot of the package and assumed it was an open book with pages, myself, rather than a media book, but after the Donnie Darko release, i can see why some would have thought differently.

yes, of course i merged the two!

the book is good, and i think the edition itself is first rate - the picture quality is eye-popping, looks like it was made (on film) yesterday, and the new extras look to be well worth a watch. plus, with the steel inside, it's essentially FAC-sized, so fits very nicely in an SCF2. swapping out the amaray with the full pack shot:

got the game as well, so it's going to be a monstrous Christmas this year... :woot: