The Thing Mondo Exclusive game-Art by Jock

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
The Mondo Exclusive version - pictured below - will premiere at MondoCon in Austin, Texas (November 4th & 5th). This version is limited and remaining inventory will be available online via Infection31.com in mid-November. Stay tuned for details.

- Limited to 1,982 numbered copies
- Box top artwork by Jock housed in a translucent printed sleeve
- Additional figures: "Palmer-Thing" & "Dead Norwegian" with expanded gameplay
- Outpost 31 collectible enamel pin
- Limited edition letterpress print by Jock
- $120

mondo con game exclusive1.jpg

The core version of THE THING: INFECTION AT OUTPOST 31 will be arriving in stores over the next couple weeks. Check with your local game shop to see if and when they are receiving copies.
Pre-order at Amazon

mondo-the-thing-game-1-jpg.341279

Attachments

• mondo the thing game 1.jpg
    mondo the thing game 1.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 456
The Mondo Exclusive version - pictured below - will premiere at MondoCon in Austin, Texas (November 4th & 5th). This version is limited and remaining inventory will be available online via Infection31.com in mid-November. Stay tuned for details.

Mondo Exclusive Version
- Limited to 1,982 numbered copies
- Box top artwork by Jock housed in a translucent printed sleeve
- Additional figures: "Palmer-Thing" & "Dead Norwegian" with expanded gameplay
- Outpost 31 collectible enamel pin
- Limited edition letterpress print by Jock
- $120

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

Standard Edition is available

more of the Standard Version of THE THING: INFECTION AT OUTPOST 31 game to our online shop - but wait. Have you checked your local game retailer yet? This version is currently in stores, with more arriving over the next month or two. Please support your local gaming community.

If you can't find a copy locally, pre-order online here: Infection31.com

Hy Guys, have you get one or more

I'm interested for the Mondo Exclusive version / France is overseas so no shipping for me, it's a shame, all your product are overseas but not this one !!!

So if one of you grab one more I'm interested

Thanks a lot

Take care

Greg